LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the lignocellulosic feedstock-based biofuel market and it is poised to grow by USD 7.83 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 32% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Abengoa SA, China Petroleum & Chemical Corp., Clariant International Ltd., DuPont de Nemours Inc., Fiberight LLC, Gevo Inc., GranBio Investimentos SA, Iogen Corp, Neste Oyj, and New Energy Blue LLC are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Growing adoption of bioethanol as a transport fuel has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. https://www.technavio.com/report/report/lignocellulosic-feedstock-based-biofuel-market-industry-analysis
Lignocellulosic Feedstock-based Biofuel Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Lignocellulosic Feedstock-based Biofuel Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40849
Lignocellulosic Feedstock-based Biofuel Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The lignocellulosic feedstock-based biofuel market report covers the following areas:
- Lignocellulosic Feedstock-based Biofuel Market Size
- Lignocellulosic Feedstock-based Biofuel Market Trends
- Lignocellulosic Feedstock-based Biofuel Market Analysis
This study identifies the emergence of integrated waste management system as one of the prime reasons driving the lignocellulosic feedstock-based biofuel market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Lignocellulosic Feedstock-based Biofuel Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist lignocellulosic feedstock-based biofuel market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the lignocellulosic feedstock-based biofuel market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the lignocellulosic feedstock-based biofuel market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of lignocellulosic feedstock-based biofuel market vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 07: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- EMEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY CONVERSION PROCESS
- Market segmentation by conversion process
- Comparison by conversion process
- Biochemical - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Thermochemical - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by conversion process
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Rising ethanol blending rate targets
- Increasing government support for the production of second-generation biofuels
- Emergence of integrated waste management system
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Abengoa SA
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp.
- Clariant International Ltd.
- DuPont de Nemours Inc.
- Fiberight LLC
- Gevo Inc.
- GranBio Investimentos SA
- Iogen Corp.
- Neste Oyj
- New Energy Blue LLC
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.