LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the medium voltage cables market and it is poised to grow by USD 7.19 billion during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of almost 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download Latest Free Sample Report of 2020-2024
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. EL Sewedy Electric Co., Fujikura Ltd., Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd., LEONI AG, LS Cable & System Ltd., Nexans SA, NKT Group AS, Prysmian Spa, Southwire Co. LLC, and Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Rising global energy demand has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. https://www.technavio.com/report/report/medium-voltage-cables-market-industry-analysis
Medium Voltage Cables Market 2019-2023: Segmentation
Medium Voltage Cables Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download latest free sample report of 2020-2024: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR32174
Medium Voltage Cables Market 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The medium voltage cables market report covers the following areas:
- Medium Voltage Cables Market Size
- Medium Voltage Cables Market Trends
- Medium Voltage Cables Market Analysis
This study identifies the rising number of microgrid networks as one of the prime reasons driving the medium voltage cables market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Medium Voltage Cables Market 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist medium voltage cables market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the medium voltage cables market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the medium voltage cables market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of medium voltage cables market vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY INSTALLATION
- Market segmentation by installation
- Comparison by installation
- Overhead - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Underground - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Submarine - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by installation
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Rising number of microgrid networks
- Shift toward offshore renewable energy generation
- Gradual recovery in oil and gas industry
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- EL Sewedy Electric Co.
- Fujikura Ltd.
- Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd.
- LEONI AG
- LS Cable & System Ltd.
- Nexans SA
- NKT Group AS
- Prysmian Spa
- Southwire Co. LLC
- Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.