LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the metal casting market and it is poised to grow by 13.44 mn tons during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 2% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Request for Technavio's latest reports on directly and indirectly impacted markets. Market estimates include pre- and post-COVID-19 impact on the Metal Casting Market Download free sample report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Acast, Alcast Co., Alcoa Corp., Berkshire Hathaway Inc., Bühler AG, Form Technologies, Hitachi Ltd., Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd., thyssenkrupp AG, and TOSHIBA MACHINE Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. The adoption of X-ray casting in defect recognition will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The adoption of X-ray casting in defect recognition has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, significant energy consuming technology increases overall production costs might hamper the market growth.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. https://www.technavio.com/report/report/metal-casting-market-industry-analysis
Metal Casting Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Metal Casting Market is segmented as below:
- Industrial Machinery
- Aerospace And Defense
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40546
Metal Casting Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our metal casting market report covers the following areas:
- Metal Casting Market Size
- Metal Casting Market Trends
- Metal Casting Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the incorporation of casting process simulation technology as one of the prime reasons driving the metal casting market growth during the next few years.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Metal Casting Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist metal casting market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the metal casting market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the metal casting market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of metal casting market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user by Volume
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user by volume placement
- Automotive - Market size and forecast 2019-2024 ($ millions)
- Industrial machinery - Market size and forecast 2019-2024 ($ millions)
- Aerospace and defense - Market size and forecast 2019-2024 ($ millions)
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024 ($ millions)
- Market opportunity by End-user by volume
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Geographic Landscape by Volume
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024 ($ millions)
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024 ($ millions)
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024 ($ millions)
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024 ($ millions)
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024 ($ millions)
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Alcast Co.
- Alcoa Corp.
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
- Bühler AG
- Form Technologies
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd.
- thyssenkrupp AG
- TOSHIBA MACHINE Co. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.