DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Personal Care Services Global Market Opportunities and Strategies to 2030: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global personal care services market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global personal care services market reached a value of nearly $344.3 billion in 2019, having increased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.79% since 2015. The market is expected to decline from $344.3 billion$241.1 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -30.0%.
The decline is mainly due to lockdown and social distancing norms imposed by various countries and economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2021 ad reach $396.6 billion in 2023.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis. Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high-quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
North America was the largest region in the global personal care services market, accounting for 33.5% of the total in 2019. It was followed by Asia Pacific, Western Europe, and then the other regions. Going forward, the fastest-growing regions in the personal care services market will be the Asia Pacific and Western Europe, where growth will be at CAGRs of 5.1% and 4.3% respectively. These will be followed by Eastern Europe and the Middle East, where the markets are expected to grow at CAGRs of 3.99% and 3.95% respectively.
To take advantage of the opportunities, the publisher recommends the personal care services companies to focus on organic products, expand in emerging markets, focus on providing off premise services, provide competitively priced offerings in low-income countries, and leverage social media.
Amidst the unprecedented outbreak of corona virus, governments across the world are advising people to stay indoors and practice social distancing, to reduce the spread of the pandemic. This has decreased short-term potential growth opportunities for the personal care services industry. The personal care services industry is a hands-on industry, and the individuals involved are highly susceptible to the risk of transmission. This is discouraging people from availing beauty services. Owing to the COVID crisis, it is advisable for the businesses in the personal care services to go digital, increase the time between appointments, prioritize hygiene, and shift towards BPC packaged products.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Personal Care Services Market Executive Summary
2. Table Of Contents
3. List Of Figures
4. List Of Tables
5. Report Structure
7. Personal Care Services Market Characteristics
8. Market Definition
9. Market Segmentation By Type Of Service
10. Market Segmentation By Type Of Premise
11. Market Segmentation By Gender
12. Personal Care Services Market Supply Chain
14. Personal Care Services Providers
15. Other Service Providers
16. End Users
17. Personal Care Services Market Product Analysis - Example Products
18. Personal Care Services Market Customer Information
19. Going Digital In The Salon Industry
20. Americans' Preference of Beauty Treatments
21. Drivers Of Loyalty Among Customers
22. Skin Care In Tattoo Parlors
23. Consumers' Preference Towards Beauty Salon Services
24. Half Of Americans Are Trying To Lose Weight
25. Personal Care Services Market Trends And Strategies
26. Surge In Organic Salons
27. Increasing Demand For Online Booking For At-Home Personal Care Services
28. Rise In Male Personal Care Services
29. Use Of Artificial Intelligence
30. Spirituality Based Services
31. Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Treatments
32. Spas For Kids
33. Personalization Of Products And Services
35. Niche Salons
36. Impact of COVID-19 On Personal Care Services Market
37. Recommendations For Businesses Engaged In Personal Care Services
38. Global Personal Care Services Market Size And Growth
39. Historic Market Growth, 2015 - 2019, Value ($ Billion)
40. Forecast Market Growth, 2019 - 2023, 2025F, 2030F Value ($ Billion)
41. Global Personal Care Services Market Segmentation
42. Global Personal Care Services Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic And Forecast, 2015 - 2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion)
43. Global Personal Care Services Market, Segmentation By End User Location, Historic And Forecast, 2015 - 2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion)
44. Global Personal Care Services Market, Segmentation By Age, Historic And Forecast, 2015 - 2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion)
45. Global Personal Care Services Market, Segmentation By Gender, Historic And Forecast, 2015 - 2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion)
46. Personal Care Services Market, Regional Analysis
47. Global Personal Care Services Market, By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015 - 2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion)
- Affinity Salon
- Alto Senso
- Aman Tokyo Spa
- Amoveo Spa
- Beaty Partners
- Belle Femme
- Bosley Inc
- Cambridge Weight Plan
- Capelli Salon and Beauty Parlour Ltd
- Carolline Thai Spa
- Catherine De France Hair & Beauty Salon
- Chelsea Day Spa
- Chuan Spa
- Elana Jade Beauty Spa
- Enoshima Island Spa
- Expat Salon
- Faena Spa
- Family Affair
- Four Seasons Spa
- Hair Cuttery
- Isla Masa& Spa
- Jane'm salon & spa
- Jawed Habibs Hair and Beauty Salon
- Karuna Spa
- Lanzerac Spa
- Le Due Salone
- Lefay Resort & Spa Lago di Garda
- Mai Thai Wellness Spa
- Maria Dowling
- Marie Noelle's Spa & Salon
Any Many More Companies!
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4ou67o