DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Hyperscale Data Center Market - Global Outlook and Forecast 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The hyperscale data center market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 2% during the period 2019-2025.
The global hyperscale data center market is primarily dominated by colocation, internet, and cloud data center service providers. There are also many cloud-based services providers that depend on the construction of facilities by colocation providers to colocate space on a wholesale basis. This will aid cloud providers operating worldwide to establish cloud regions, thereby serving customers quickly and efficiently. In terms of construction, hyperscale operators are investing high capital in the market annually. Also, colocation providers are building hyperscale facilities spanning over 100,000 square feet with a rack power density of up to 50 kW.
The rapid increase in the spread of COVID-19 in March 2020, across Asian and European countries and the US will result in production and procurement delays till Q2 2020. The construction projects that were expected to be completed between March to June 2020, might be postponed by up to 3 months, depending on the return of the construction workforce to full strength and resumption of full-scale supply chain processes. The pandemic might affect new hyperscale projects that are likely to get underway in the Q2 2020, resulting a declining market scenario for 2020.
Key Questions Answered?
- What is the global hyperscale data center market size and forecast
- Who are the leading hypescale data center developers in the US, Europe, and APAC
- The global hyperscale data center market share and leading vendors?
- What are the factors impacting the growth of the hyperscale data center market forecast?
- What are the drivers, trends, and restraints in the market?
The study considers the present scenario of the hyperscale data center market and its market dynamics for the period 2019-2025. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The study offers both the demand and supply aspect of the market. It profiles and examines leading companies and other prominent ones operating in the market.
Opportunities & Trends
- Rising Procurement Of Renewable Energy For Data Centers
- Software-Defined Power To Monitor & Automate Power Infrastructure
- Ai Boosts Liquid Immersion & Direct-To-Chip Cooling Adoption
- Rising Deployment Of Software-Defined Data Centers (SDDC)
- Increased Adoption Of OCP & Hyperscale-Specific Infrastructure
- Innovative Concepts Such As Underwater & Tropical Data Centers
- Rising Penetration Of 200GBE & 400GBE Switch Ports
- Cloud Services & Big Data Driving Hyperscale Data Centers
- IoT & 5G Deployment To Drive Hyperscale Development
- Tax Incentives To Boost Hyperscale Investment
- Wholesale Colocation Demand Fuels Hyperscale Facility Development
- Data Regulation To Increase Hyperscale Investments
- M&A To Fuel Hyperscale Data Center Growth
- Location Constraints For Hyperscale Data Center Construction
- Data Center Security Challenges
- Dearth Of Skilled Workforce
- Increased Carbon Emissions From Data Centers
Frequent Outages Impacting Hyperscale Data Center Operators
- Dell Technologies
- Extreme Networks
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- Hitachi Vantara
- Inspur Group
- Pure Storage
- Quanta Cloud Technology (Quanta Computer)
- Super Micro Computer
- Wistron (Wiwynn)
- Alfa Laval
- Airedale Air Conditioning
- Bosch Security Systems (Robert Bosch)
- Condair Group
- Delta Group
- Euro-Diesel (KINOLT)
- Green Revolution Cooling (GRC)
- Hitech Power Protection
- KOHLER (SDMO)
- Nlyte Software
- Nortek Air Solutions
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- MTU On Site Energy
- Piller Power Systems
- Schneider Electric
- Arup Group
Any Many More Companies!
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nprwys