DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Passenger Air Transport Industry 2020-2030 - COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Assessment" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider passenger air transport market, and compares it with other markets.
The global passenger air transport market is expected to decline from $641.8 billion in 2019 to $628.8 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -2.1%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 8% from 2021 and reach $765.1 billion in 2023.
Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the global passenger air transport market, accounting for 30% of the market in 2019. North America was the second largest region accounting for 30% of the global passenger air transport market. Africa was the smallest region in the global passenger air transport market.
Mobile technology and applications are becoming a latest trend in passenger air transportation industry. Passengers are using mobile-enabled applications to book their tickets and manage their journey. Passengers want personalized information about their flight, their baggage and how to find their gate directly on their mobile device. Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Frontier Airlines, and Hawaiian Airlines are providing these mobile apps to book a flight ticket.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
The passenger air transport market section of the report gives context. It compares the passenger air transport market with other segments of the air transport market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, passenger air transport indicators comparison.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Passenger Air Transport Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Passenger Air Transport Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Passenger Air Transport Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Passenger Air Transport Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Passenger Air Transport Market Trends And Strategies
8. Passenger Air Transport Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Passenger Air Transport Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Passenger Air Transport Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Passenger Air Transport Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Passenger Air Transport Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Passenger Air Transport Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Passenger Air Transport Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Domestic Air Passengers
- International Air Passengers
10.2. Global Passenger Air Transport Market, Segmentation By Class, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Business Class
- Economy Class
11. Passenger Air Transport Market Metrics
11.1. Passenger Air Transport Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Passenger Air Transport Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- American Airlines
- Delta Airlines
- Deutsche Lufthansa
- Air France KLM
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/syslym