DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Brain Monitoring Devices - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis and the looming economic recession, the Brain Monitoring Devices market worldwide will grow by a projected US$2.9 Billion, during the analysis period, driven by a revised compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4%. Devices, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, is forecast to grow at over 4.9% and reach a market size of US$7.6 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
The global analysis and forecast periods covered within the report are 2020-2027 (Current & Future Analysis) and 2012-2019 (Historic Review). Research estimates are provided for 2020, while research projections cover the period 2021-2027.
An unusual period in history, the coronavirus pandemic has unleashed a series of unprecedented events affecting every industry. The Devices market will be reset to a new normal which going forwards in a post COVID-19 era will be continuously redefined and redesigned. Staying on top of trends and accurate analysis is paramount now more than ever to manage uncertainty, change and continuously adapt to new and evolving market conditions.
As part of the new emerging geographic scenario, the United States is forecast to readjust to a 2.9% CAGR. Within Europe, Germany will add over US$74.1 Million to the region's size over the next 7 to 8 years. In addition, over US$73.8 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of European markets. In Japan, the Devices segment will reach a market size of US$368 Million by the close of the analysis period. Blamed for the pandemic, significant political and economic challenges confront China. Amid the growing push for decoupling and economic distancing, the changing relationship between China and the rest of the world will influence competition and opportunities in the Brain Monitoring Devices market.
Against this backdrop and the changing geopolitical, business and consumer sentiments, the world's second largest economy will grow at 8.4% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$920.1 Million in terms of addressable market opportunity. Continuous monitoring for emerging signs of a possible new world order post-COVID-19 crisis is a must for aspiring businesses and their astute leaders seeking to find success in the now changing Brain Monitoring Devices market landscape. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Advanced Brain Monitoring Inc.
- Cadwell Laboratories Inc.
- CAS Medical Systems
- Compumedics Germany GmbH
- Compumedics Ltd.
- Electrical Geodesics Inc.
- Elekta AB
- HeadSense Medical Inc.
- Integra Life Sciences Corporation
- Masimo Corporation
- Medtronic Plc.
- Natus Medical Inc.
- NeuroWave Systems Inc.
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- Nonin Medical, Inc.
- Ornim Medical
- Raumedic AG
- Rimed Inc.
- Spiegelberg GmbH
Third Eye Diagnostics Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Brain Monitoring Devices Play Indispensible Role in Diagnosing Brain Disorders
- Recent Market Activity
- Neurological Diseases - Key Facts in a Nutshell
- Select Common Neurological Diseases and their Causes
- Brain Function Monitoring Gains Importance Globally; Drives Demand for Devices
- A Gist of Key Market Drivers
- Major Market Restraints
- Developed Regions Take the Lead; Developing to Drive Growth
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Brain Monitoring Devices Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2018 & 2029
Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Increasing Incidence of Targeted Conditions Drive Growth
- Incidence and Prevalence of Select Target Conditions for Brain Monitoring
- Growing Prevalence of Epilepsy to Drive Demand for EEG Devices
- Rising Incidence Rate of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) to Drive Demand for ICP Monitors
- Aging Population: The Cornerstone of Growth in Brain Monitoring Devices
- Increasing Healthcare Spending in Emerging Markets: Opportunities in Store
- Lower Public Awareness Calls for Improved Awareness Campaign Designs
Dissolvable, Flexible Silicon Electronic Device to Aid Brain Monitoring
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
Total Companies Profiled: 38
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/irczbr