DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Management Consulting Services Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global management consulting services market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global management consulting services market is expected to grow from $902.3 billion in 2019 to $919.3 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.9%. The low growth is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 8% from 2021 and reach $1158.3 billion in 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The management consulting services (MCS) market consists of the sale of MCS services and related goods by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that provide a range of services dealing with advice and assistance on organization planning, financial budgeting, marketing strategies, human resource practices, administration policies and production and logistics scheduling.
Such services include solutions for administrative management issues, strategic and organizational planning, business process improvement, human resource and personnel policies, developing marketing planning and strategy, productivity improvement, quality assurance and quality control. Management consulting service undertake processes where human capital is the major input. They make available the knowledge and skills of their employees, often on an assignment basis, where an individual or team is responsible for the delivery of services to the client.
Western Europe was the largest region in the global management consulting services market, accounting for 45% of the market in 2019. North America was the second largest region accounting for 28% of the global management consulting services market. Africa was the smallest region in the global management consulting services market.
Companies in the management consulting market are shifting from the traditional per-hour and per-month revenue model to a value oriented revenue model. In line with increasing wages and pressure from clients to decrease pricing, many companies are shifting towards value-oriented billing. Value-oriented billing is easy to apply in the management consulting industry since the value (such as tax savings, damage awards, ad placements or the size of an acquisition or merger) is often explicit. It is expected that more management consulting firms will shift to value-based pricing as they try to become advisors rather than just service providers.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Management Consulting Services Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Management Consulting Services Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Management Consulting Services Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Management Consulting Services Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Management Consulting Services Market Trends And Strategies
8. Management Consulting Services Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9. Management Consulting Services Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Management Consulting Services Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Management Consulting Services Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Management Consulting Services Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Management Consulting Services Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Management Consulting Services Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.2. Global Management Consulting Services Market, Segmentation By End Use Industry, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
11. Management Consulting Services Market Metrics
11.1. Management Consulting Services Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Management Consulting Services Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
- Accenture Plc
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Ernst & Young Global Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cdzfqz