DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Equipment Leasing Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global automotive equipment leasing market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global automotive equipment leasing market is expected to grow from $367 billion in 2019 to $374 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2%. The low growth is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 9% from 2021 and reach $476.4 billion in 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The automotive equipment leasing market consists of the sales of automotive equipment rental and leasing services by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that rent out or lease of passenger cars, trucks, utility vehicles, trailers, recreational vehicles.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global automotive equipment leasing market, accounting for 32% of the market in 2019. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for 31% of the global automotive equipment leasing market. Africa was the smallest region in the global automotive equipment leasing market.
Internet of things technology is widely being used by car rental and leasing companies in the maintenance and management of fleets. Internet of things is a network of internet connected objects or devices able to collect and exchange data using embedded sensors. Using IoT technology, car leasing companies are able to access odometer and diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) in real time that facilitates fleet maintenance. This technology is used to check fuel level information at the point of car return, eliminating the need for staff to check fuel levels manually.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Automotive Equipment Leasing Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Automotive Equipment Leasing Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Automotive Equipment Leasing Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Automotive Equipment Leasing Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Automotive Equipment Leasing Market Trends And Strategies
8. Automotive Equipment Leasing Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Automotive Equipment Leasing Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Automotive Equipment Leasing Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Automotive Equipment Leasing Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Automotive Equipment Leasing Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Automotive Equipment Leasing Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Automotive Equipment Leasing Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.2. Global Automotive Equipment Leasing Market, Segmentation By Mode, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
11. Automotive Equipment Leasing Market Metrics
11.1. Automotive Equipment Leasing Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Automotive Equipment Leasing Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- United Rental
- Sunbelt Rental
- Blueline Rental
- H&E Equiment Services
- Home Depot Rentals
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dzbtn6