LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Newegg, one of the leading tech-focused e-retailers in North America, today unveiled details of its “Big Sale for Those Inside,” a four-day promotion offering great deals on a wide range of technology products. The sale comes at an important time when many are preparing to spend more time at home this summer because of COVID-19.
Since mid-March, people have been adapting to spending more time at home. And while many have adjusted to working and learning at home, the prospect of spending much of the summer at home is setting in. Newegg’s “Big Sale for Those Inside” highlights many of the products that can help people manage through what is likely to be a long summer of sheltering inside.
Newegg’s “Big Sale for Those Inside” begins with a 48-hour kickoff sale at 12:00am Pacific on June 22, with extended savings lasting until midnight on June 25. Sample deals include:
- Antec Dark Avenger DA601 E-ATX Mid Tower Case/ARGB Motherboard Sync/Tempered Glass/Prizm 120 ARGB Fan Included at $64.99
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1650 SC ULTRA GAMING GDDR6, 04G-P4-1257-KR, 4GB GDDR6, Dual Fan, Metal Backplate at $149.99
- ASUS PRIME TRX40-PRO sTRX4 AMD TRX40 SATA 6Gb/s ATX AMD Motherboard at $399.99
- Holy Stone HS240 Foldable Drone with 4K FPV Camera at $69.99
- EVGA Z10 RGB Gaming Keyboard, RGB Backlit LED, Mechanical Blue Switches, Onboard LCD Display, Macro Gaming Keys plus EVGA TORQ X10 Carbon Black 9 Buttons USB Wired Laser Gaming Mouse at $104.99
- HP S700 Pro 2.5" 128GB SATA III 3D NAND Internal Solid State Drive at $22.99
- Acer Nitro VG272 Xbmiipx 27" Full HD IPS 240Hz Gaming Monitor at $379.99
- Asus ROG Zephyrus M GU502GU-XH74-BL 15.6” Gaming Laptop - GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, Intel Core i7-9750H, 16 GB DDR4, 512 GB SSD at $1,199.99
- ASUS VivoBook S15 S512FL Thin and Light 15.6" Laptop, Intel Core i7-10510U CPU, 8 GB RAM, 512 GB PCIe SSD, NVIDIA GeForce MX250 Graphics at $759.99
About Newegg Inc.
Newegg Inc. is the leading tech-focused e-retailer in North America, with a global reach in Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, the company offers its more than 40 million registered customers a comprehensive selection of the latest consumer electronics, entertainment, smart home and gaming products. Newegg is consistently ranked as one of the best online shopping destinations, and the company regularly earns industry-leading customer service ratings. Newegg is headquartered in City of Industry, California, with North American distribution facilities located throughout the United States and Canada. For more information, visit https://www.newegg.com/.