LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the noodles market and it is expected to decrease by USD 10.85 billion during 2020-2024. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will decelerate during the forecast period. Acecook Vietnam Joint Stock Co., House Foods Group Inc., Nestle SA, NISSIN FOODS HOLDINGS CO. LTD., PT INDOFOOD SUKSES MAKMUR Tbk, Thai President Foods Public Co. Ltd., Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corp., Toyo Suisan Kaisha Ltd., Unilever Group, and Uni President Enterprises Corp. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Demand for convenient food products has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. https://www.technavio.com/report/report/noodles-market-industry-analysis
Noodles Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Noodles Market is segmented as below:
- Instant Noodles
- Dried & Others
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43425
Noodles Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The noodles market report covers the following areas:
- Noodles Market Size
- Noodles Market Trends
- Noodles Market Analysis
This study identifies increasing demand for regional and ethnic flavors as one of the prime reasons driving the noodles market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Noodles Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist noodles market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the noodles market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the noodles market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of noodles market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
- Short-term impact
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Instant noodles - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Dried and others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive Scenario
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Acecook Vietnam Joint Stock Co.
- House Foods Group Inc.
- Nestle SA
- NISSIN FOODS HOLDINGS CO. LTD.
- PT INDOFOOD SUKSES MAKMUR Tbk
- Thai President Foods Public Co. Ltd.
- Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corp.
- Toyo Suisan Kaisha Ltd.
- Unilever Group
- Uni President Enterprises Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.