DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Driver Monitoring Systems Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Growth and Change" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global driver monitoring systems market.
This report focuses on driver monitoring systems market which is experiencing strong growth. The report gives a guide to the driver monitoring systems market which will be shaping and changing our lives over the next ten years and beyond, including the market's response to the challenge of the global pandemic.
The global driver monitoring system market is expected to grow from $0.99 billion in 2019 and to $1.01 billion in 2020 at a growth rate of 2.29%. The slow growth in 2020 is mainly due to the economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to grow and reach $1.45 billion in 2023 at CAGR of 12.64%.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
Europe was the largest region in the driver monitoring system market in 2019.
The global driver monitoring system market is experiencing several technological advances that are expected to boost the market in the forecast period. A rising trend is prominent OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) and MROs (Maintenance Repair and Overhaul) developing advanced detection technologies for drivers of vehicles.
The driver monitoring system market covered in this report is segmented by monitoring type into driver alertness/distraction monitoring; driver fatigue monitoring; drunk driving monitoring; identity recognition and by vehicle type into passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles.
The high cost of certain systems, such as adaptive cruise control (ACC), night vision, lane departure warning system (LDWS), blind-spot detection (BSD), and limiting its adoption only among luxury cars hamper the growth of driver monitoring systems market. The cost of commercial systems is very high ranging between $5000 and $40,000 for building eye-tracking systems. The high cost of these systems ultimately increases the overall cost of cars and reduces the interests of car owners to adopt such systems. Additionally, complex installation procedures for driver monitoring systems is also a major factor that is expected to restrain the growth of the global driver monitoring system market over the forecast period.
The DMS is gaining more importance due to the growing need for understanding and adjusting to the driving conditions and reduce the number of accidents. Rise in road accidents due to fatigue, distraction, and lack of alertness in the driver coupled with drinking and driving help the DMS market to witness notable growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Driver Monitoring Systems Market Characteristics
3. Driver Monitoring Systems Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Driver Monitoring Systems Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Driver Monitoring Systems Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Driver Monitoring Systems Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Driver Monitoring Systems Market, Segmentation By Monitoring Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Driver Monitoring Systems Market, Segmentation By Vehicle Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Driver Monitoring Systems Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Driver Monitoring Systems Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Driver Monitoring Systems Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- Visteon Corporation
- Valeo SA
- Continental AG,
- Robert Bosch GmbH,
- Seeing Machines
- DENSO Corporation
- Magna International
- Aisin Seiki Corporation Limited (Japan),
- Veoneer Inc
- Magneti Marelli S.p.A
- Visteon Corporation (U.S.),
- Takata Corporation,
- Johnson Controls Inc
- Ford Motor Co.,
- Plessey Semiconductors Ltd.,
- Tata Elxsi Ltd.,
- Tata Elxsi
- Jabil Inc.,
- ZF Friedrichshafen,
- Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd.,
- Mobileye N.V,
- NVIDIA Corporation,
- Hitachi Ltd.,
Stonkam Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oeb75