DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Deep Fryer Market by End User and Distribution Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report the global deep fryer market size was $487.6 million in 2018, and is expected to reach $612.5 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 3.0% from 2019 to 2026.
Frying is one of the most popular process of cooking food. Deep frying cooks food faster, more even, and imparts tenderness. As a result. a large economical potential lies in development of improved and innovative deep fryers. New frying technology is evolving that includes improving oil quality, reusing oil, and process automation.
Rapid growth of the food service industry is expected to provide major impetus to the growth of the global deep fryer market. Hectic lifestyles have resulted in changing of consumers eating habits. As a result, HORECA industry have seen widespread expansion across both developing and developed regions. Some of the appetizers including but not limited to French fries, cheese fritters, onion rings, fried fish sticks, mozzarella sticks, scotch eggs, fried chicken tenders & cutlets, potato chips, fried zucchini disks, banana & pineapple fritters and doughnuts are deep fried. Wide acceptance of such appetizers has created high demand for deep fryers, especially in commercial applications. In addition, increase in experimentation & innovations in varieties of cuisines coupled with growth in the gastronomy industry augments the deep fryer market expansion in the upcoming years
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and opportunities in the global deep fryer market.
- The report provides detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of current trends and future estimations that help evaluate the prevailing market opportunities.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- An extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- The report provides extensive qualitative insights on the potential and niche segments or regions exhibiting favorable growth.
- Asia-Pacific leads in terms of deep fryer market revenue share and is expected to retain its dominance during the forecast period.
- Commercial segment generates highest revenue in the deep fryer market analysis.
- Based on distribution channel, offline segment accounted for about 88% of the global deep fryer market share in 2018. However, the online segment is expected to witness robust growth with a CAGR of 4.4%, during the forecast period.
- Based on region, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to grow with robust CAGR of 4.0% during the forecast period.
- Growth of the hospitality industry
- Improved performance and continuous product innovation
- Risk of acrylamide formation in deep frying to dissuade demand
- Availability of substitute products
- Increase in opportunities for engaged stakeholders in developing countries
Technological advancements to provide opportunities
Key Players Profiled
- AB Electrolux
- Ali Group Srl
- Breville Group
- Fagor Industrial
- Groupe SEB
- Henny Penny
- Newell Brands
- Taurus Group
- TTK Prestige Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4c2mas