DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Botulinum Toxin - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis and the looming economic recession, the Botulinum Toxin market worldwide will grow by a projected US$2.6 Billion, during the analysis period, driven by a revised compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.6%. Therapeutics, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, is forecast to grow at over 6.8% and reach a market size of US$4.4 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
The global analysis and forecast periods covered within the report are 2020-2027 (Current & Future Analysis) and 2012-2019 (Historic Review). Research estimates are provided for 2020, while research projections cover the period 2021-2027.
An unusual period in history, the coronavirus pandemic has unleashed a series of unprecedented events affecting every industry. The Therapeutics market will be reset to a new normal which going forwards in a post COVID-19 era will be continuously redefined and redesigned. Staying on top of trends and accurate analysis is paramount now more than ever to manage uncertainty, change and continuously adapt to new and evolving market conditions.
As part of the new emerging geographic scenario, the United States is forecast to readjust to a 7.8% CAGR. Within Europe, Germany will add over US$119.8 Million to the region's size over the next 7 to 8 years. In addition, over US$119 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of European markets. In Japan, the Therapeutics segment will reach a market size of US$308.9 Million by the close of the analysis period. Blamed for the pandemic, significant political and economic challenges confront China. Amid the growing push for decoupling and economic distancing, the changing relationship between China and the rest of the world will influence competition and opportunities in the Botulinum Toxin market.
Against this backdrop and the changing geopolitical, business and consumer sentiments, the world's second largest economy will grow at 6.8% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$431 Million in terms of addressable market opportunity. Continuous monitoring for emerging signs of a possible new world order post-COVID-19 crisis is a must for aspiring businesses and their astute leaders seeking to find success in the now changing Botulinum Toxin market landscape. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Allergan Plc
- Daewoong Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Ipsen Group
- Medy-Tox Inc.
- Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Metabiologics Inc.
- Revance Therapeutics Inc.
- US WorldMeds
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Botulinum Toxin Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2018 & 2029
- Botulinum Toxin: Expanding Cosmetic & Therapeutic Applications to Propel Growth
- Recent Market Activity
- Therapeutic BTX Applications Lead, Cosmetic BTX Gradually Gaining Momentum
- Developed Regions Dominate Botulinum Toxin Market
- Developing Markets to Drive Future Growth
- Increase in Healthcare Spending Stirs Demand for BTX in Therapeutic Applications
- Cosmetic BTX - A Promising Application Market
- Factors Propelling the Cosmetic BT Market - In a Nut Shell
- Rise in the Number of Musculoskeletal Indications - Potential for Growth
- Pharma Companies Keenly Eye Lucrative BT Market
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rising Demand for Non-Invasive Cosmetic Treatments Bodes Well for BTX Market
- Botulinum Toxin - The Preferred Solution in Facial Injectables Market
- Botox Gains Popularity among Millennials
- Longer Life Expectancy and Rising Disposable Incomes Propel Sales of Cosmetic BTX
- BTX - The Wonder Drug for Increasing Number of Non-Cosmetic Uses
- BoNT/X - The New Toxin with Potential Use in New Therapeutic Areas
- Topical Botulinum Toxin: Needle-Free Administration Imparts an Edge over Injected Variants
- Unmet Medical Needs Encourage Off-Label Use: A Cause for Concern or Jubilation?
- Urgent Need for Physician Education about Off-Label Usage
- Campaigns Boost Patient Awareness
- Digital Revolution to Impact Consumer Choices
- Financing of Non-Reimbursed Healthcare: Need of the Hour
- Combination Therapies: A Double Whammy Success
- Botulinum Toxin - Potential Applications in Treatment of Dental Diseases
- Short-lived Aesthetic Effects: A Strong Business Case for Revision Treatments
- Novel Injection Systems for Highly Precise Dosage of Botulinum Toxin
- Undesirable Side Effects: A Challenge to Reckon With
- Immunogenicity Undermines Patient Compliance
- Reduction of Protein Load in BTX Products - The Probable Answer for Immunogenicity
- Antigenicity: A Problematic Issue in Drug Development
- Stringent Regulations Delay Market Approvals & Put Reimbursements in Limbo
- Study Offers Support for Possible Remote Effects with Botulinum Toxin
- Higher Product Costs to Challenge Market Growth
- Consumer Skepticism: The Biggest Challenge to Beat
- Animal Cruelty - A Part & Parcel of Botox Testing
- Botulinum Toxins - A Wonder Drug or Bio-terror Threat?
- Fears of Terrorism & Biological Warfare Thwart International Trade
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
Total Companies Profiled: 14
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xh93pj