DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Social Assistance Markets 2020-2030: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global social assistance market is expected to grow from $1,431.8 billion in 2019 to $1,487.8 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4%. The low growth is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 9% from 2021 and reach $1,894.4 billion in 2023.
Western Europe was the largest region in the global social assistance market, accounting for 40% of the market in 2019. Asia-Pacific was the second largest region accounting for 30% of the global social assistance market. Middle East was the smallest region in the global social assistance market.
Adult day care service providers are adopting the latest technologies to enhance service quality being offered to senior citizens. They are widely using technologies such as wearables, geo-fencing and thermostats. Geo fencing devices track medication, Alzheimer's wandering activity, inactivity, falls, and real-time health information, whereas thermostat regulates the temperature in a facility by turning on and switching off the heating system.
Also, sensors, voice activation, GPS, Bluetooth, and smartphone monitoring apps, help in low-cost and efficient monitoring of patients. Major companies offering devices and solutions for adult care include MedMinder, Reminder Noise, Philips Lifeline, GrandCare, iTraq, GreatCall and ClearCare. For instance, Ochsner, a leading non-profit health care delivery system, is using smartwatches and fitness bands to track senior citizens with chronic diseases.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider social assistance market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The social assistance market section of the report gives context. It compares the social assistance market with other segments of the social services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, social assistance indicators comparison.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Social Assistance Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Social Assistance Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Social Assistance Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Social Assistance Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Social Assistance Market Trends And Strategies
8. Social Assistance Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Social Assistance Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Social Assistance Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Social Assistance Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Social Assistance Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Social Assistance Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Social Assistance Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Child Day Care Services
- Community And Individual Services
11. Social Assistance Market Segments
11.1. Global Child Day Care Services Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) - Baby And Child Day Care Centers; Pre-Kindergarten And Preschool Centers; Nursery Schools
11.2. Global Community And Individual Services Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) - Community Food, Housing, And Relief Services; Individual And Family Services
12. Social Assistance Market Metrics
12.1. Social Assistance Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
12.2. Per Capita Average Social Assistance Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- World Food Programme
- The Salvation Army
- Feeding America
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vbqaiv