DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Bio-Plasticizer Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The future of the bio plasticizer market looks promising with opportunities in the packaging materials, medical devices, consumer goods, wires & cables, and building & construction industries.
The global bio plasticizer market is expected to decline in 2020 due to the global economic recession led by COVID-19. However market will witness recovery in the year 2021 and it is expected to reach an estimated $2.2 billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 10% to 12% from 2020 to 2025. The major growth drivers for this market are stringent norms & regulations and increasing demand for eco-friendly plasticizers for various end use industries.
- Evonik Industries
- Solvay S.A.
- Lanxess AG
- Polyone Corporation
- Bioamber Inc.
- Danisco Us Inc
- Emery Oleochemicals LLC
- Myriant Corporation
- Matrica SPA
Vertellus Specialties Inc
Features of the Global Bio-Plasticizer Market
- Market Size Estimates: Smart bio-plasticizer market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and Forecast Analysis: Market trends (2014-2019) and forecast (2020-2025) by various segments and regions.
- Segmentation Analysis: Smart bio-plasticizer market size by various segments, such as material, end use industry, and regions in terms of value.
- Regional Analysis: Smart bio-plasticizer market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World.
- Growth Opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different end use industries, material, and regions for the bio-plasticizer market.
- Strategic Analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for the bio-plasticizer market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
- What are some of the most promising, high-growth opportunities for the global bio-plasticizer market by material type (ESBO, citrates, castor oil, succinic acid, and others), end use industry (packaging materials, medical devices, consumer goods, wires & cables, building & construction, flooring and walls, and others), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World)?
- Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
- What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the market?
- What are the business risks and threats to the market?
- What are the emerging trends in this market and the reasons behind them?
- What are some changing demands of customers in the market?
- What are the new developments in the market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Who are the major players in this market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- What are some of the competitive products and processes in this area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via product substitution?
- What M&A activity has occurred in the last 5 years?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classifications
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2014 to 2025
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Bio Plasticizer Market Trends and Forecast by Value ($M) and Volume (by Kilotons)
3.3: Global Bio Plasticizer Market by Material Type in Value ($M) and Volume (by Kilotons)
3.3.2: Castor Oil
3.3.4: Succinic Acid
3.4: Global Bio Plasticizer Market by End Use Industry in Value ($M) and Volume (by Kilotons)
3.4.1: Packaging Materials
3.4.2: Medical Devices
3.4.3: Consumer Goods
3.4.4: Wires & Cables
3.4.5: Building & Construction
4. Global Bio Plasticizer Market by Region from 2014 to 2025
4.1: North American Bio Plasticizer Market
4.2: Europe Bio Plasticizer Market
4.3: APAC Bio Plasticizer Market
4.4: ROW Bio Plasticizer Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: End Use Industry Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Geographical Reach
5.4: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities Analysis by Material Type
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities Analysis by End Use Industry
6.2: Emerging Trends in the Global Bio Plasticizer Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New End Use Industry Development
6.3.2: Material Type Development
6.3.3: Mergers and Acquisitions
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qjp4ua