DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Market by Component (Hardware, Software), Class (Mini UAVs, Micro UAVs), End User (Military, Commercial, Agriculture), Type (Fixed Wing, Rotary-Wing UAVs), Capacity, and Mode of Operation - Global Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) market is expected to reach $21.8 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 14.1% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Also, in terms of volume, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.2% from 2020 to 2027 to reach 13.2 million units by 2027.
The growth in this market is mainly attributed to the rising adoption of UAVs in civil and commercial applications, increasing deployment of UAV in border patrolling and combating terrorism, and federal aviation administration (FAA) approved regulations to permit the use of UAVs in several industries.
Key questions answered in the report:
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of the components, type, class, capacity, end-user, and countries?
- What is the historical market for unmanned aerial vehicle across the globe?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates from the period of 2020-2027?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global unmanned aerial vehicle market?
- Who are the major players in the global unmanned aerial vehicle market and what share of the market do they hold?
- Who are the major players in various countries and what share of the market do they hold?
- How is the competitive landscape?
- What are the recent developments in the global unmanned aerial vehicle market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the global unmanned aerial vehicle market?
- What are the geographical trends and high growth countries?
- Who are the local emerging players in the global unmanned aerial vehicle market and how do they compete with the other players?
- Rising Adoption of UAVs in Civil and Commercial Applications
- Increasing Deployment of UAVs for Border Patrolling and Combating Terrorism
- Exemptions Made by Regulatory Authorities around the Globe to Permit the Use of UAVs in Several Industries
- Technical Limitations of UAVs
- Increased Deployment of UAVs to Carry Out Aerial Remote Sensing
- Growing Defense Budgets of Major Economies
- Lack of Proper Air Traffic Management for UAVs
- Possible Threats to Safety and Violation of Privacy
- Lack of Skilled & Trained Personnel to Operate UAVs
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- General Atomics
- AeroVironment, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Israel Aerospace industries Ltd.
- Parrot S.A.
- Microdrones Gmbh
- PrecisionHawk, Inc.
- SZ DJI Technology Co., Ltd.
- 3D Robotics
- Textron Inc.
- The Boeing Company
- Saab AB
- BAE Systems Plc
- Raytheon Technologies Corporation
- Turkish Aerospace industries
- Primoco UAV SE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dpr5pi