DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Home Health Hub Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Product & Services; Type of Patient Monitoring; End User and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global home health hub market is expected to reach US$ 2,008.3 million in 2027 from US$ 188.7 million in 2018. The market is projected to grow with a CAGR of 30.1% from 2019-2027.
Driving factor such as, rising preference for home monitoring devices, better health outcomes and reduced costs are boosting the market over the years. Besides, growing use of smartphones is likely to have a positive effect on the growth of the market in the forecast years. However, increasing cyber threats and data security issues are likely to hamper the growth of the market in the coming years.
The healthcare industry increasingly becomes more advanced and digital through the increasing adoption of telehealth solutions & applications. Telehealth has the potential to aim the quality of care for improving the health of populations and also helps to reduce the per capita cost of care. Increasing investments in telehealth and telemedicine help to reduce the healthcare system costs. Moreover, the EU mHealth Hub Project is created to support the innovations and upsurge the usage of mobile health apps by assembling the stakeholders such as governments, start-up companies, young entrepreneurs, and technical officers.
Thus, the mHealth and Telehealth is expected to play a dynamic role in decreasing overall healthcare spending that will likely add novel opportunities for the home health hubs market in the forecast period.
The global home health hub market is segmented by product & services, type of patient monitoring, end user. On the basis of product & services, the market is segmented into smartphone-based, standalone, and services. In 2018, the standalone segment accounted for the largest market share in the global home health hub market by product & services because it provides connecting gateway between the healthcare and the external network. The standalone products enable the patients to manage chronic conditions at preferred care setting by the patient. Based on the type of patient monitoring, the home health hub market was segmented into high-acuity patient monitoring, moderate-acuity patient monitoring and low-acuity patient monitoring.
Some of the important primary and secondary sources included in the report are, Food and Drug Administration, World Health Organization (WHO), European Business Council in Japan. United States Department of Health & Human Services, The Journal of the American Medical Association and others.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the home health hubs market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global home health hubs market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
Key Topics Covered
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Research Report Guidance
1.3 Market Segmentation
1.3.1 Global Home Health Hubs Market - By Product & Services
1.3.2 Global Home Health Hubs Market - By Type of Patient Monitoring
1.3.3 Global Home Health Hubs Market - By End-user
1.3.4 Global Home Health Hubs Market - By Geography
2. Home Health Hubs Market - Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
3.2 Secondary Research
3.3 Primary Research
4. Home Health Hubs- Market Landscape
4.2 PEST Analysis
4.2.1 North America PEST Analysis
4.2.2 Europe PEST Analysis
4.2.3 Asia-Pacific PEST Analysis
4.2.4 Middle East & Africa PEST Analysis
4.2.5 South & Central America PEST Analysis
4.3 Expert Opinion
5. Global Home Health Hubs Market - Key Market Dynamics
5.1 Key Market Drivers
5.1.1 Rising Preference for Home Monitoring Devices
5.1.2 Better Health Outcomes and Reduced Costs
5.2 Key Market Restraints
5.2.1 Increasing Cyber Threats and Data Security Issues
5.3 Key Market Opportunities
5.3.1 Growing Use of Smartphones
5.4 Future Trends
5.4.1 Remote Monitoring Would Soon Eliminate Patients' Routine Visits to Hospitals
5.5 Impact Analysis
6. Home Health Hubs Market - Global Analysis
6.1 Global Home Health Hubs Market Revenue Forecasts and Analysis
6.2 Global Home Health Hubs Market, by Geography - Forecasts and Analysis
6.3 Positioning of Key Players
6.3.1 Honeywell International Inc.
6.3.2 Qualcomm Life, Inc.
7. Home Health Hub Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2027 - Product & Services
7.2 Global Home Health Hub Market Share by Product & Services 2018 & 2027 (%)
7.3 Smartphone-based Hub
7.4 Standalone Hubs
8. Home Health Hub Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2027 - Type of Patient Monitoring
8.2 Global Home Health Hub Market Share by Type of Patient Monitoring 2018 & 2027 (%)
8.3 High-Acuity Patient Monitoring
8.4 Moderate-Acuity Patient Monitoring
8.5 Low-Acuity Patient Monitoring
9. Home Health Hub Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2027 - End-user
9.2 Global Home Health Hub Market Share by End-user 2018 & 2027 (%)
9.4 Healthcare Payers
9.5 Home Care Agencies
10. Home Health Hubs Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 - Geographical Analysis
10.1 North America Home Health Hubs Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027
10.2 Europe Home Health Hubs Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027
10.3 Asia-Pacific Home Health Hubs Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027
10.4 Middle East & Africa Home Health Hubs Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027
10.5 South & Central America Home Health Hubs Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027
11. Home Health Hubs Market - Industry Landscape
11.2 Growth Strategies in the Home Health Hub Market, 2017-2019
11.3 Organic Growth Strategies
220.127.116.11 Recent Organic Developments by Players in the Home Health Hub Market
11.4 Inorganic Growth Strategies
11.4.2 Recent Developments by Players in the Home Health Hub Market
12. Home Health Hub Market - Key Company Profiles
12.1.1 Key Facts
12.1.2 Business Description
12.1.3 Financial Overview
12.1.4 Product Portfolio
12.1.5 SWOT Analysis
12.1.6 Key Developments
12.2 Insung Information Co. Ltd.
12.3 Ideal Life Inc.
12.4 iHealth Labs Inc.
12.5 Honeywell International Inc.
12.6 Vivify Health, Inc.
12.7 Capsule Technologies Inc. (Formally: Qualcomm Life, Inc.)
12.9 Sensato Cybersecurity Solutions
12.10 Cisco Systems, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1fzlv7