DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Equity Market Return Expectations for Abu Dhabi, 2020-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
What is Long-Term Capital Market expectations?
Capital Market Expectations are views of equity market growth and returns over the medium term (5 years) using internationally accepted economic and investment methodologies.
What does it cover?
It provides 5-year return expectations for Abu Dhabi's equity market.
Where can it be used?
The data enables investment managers and investors to judiciously plan their asset allocation strategies and achieve optimization of the risk-return mix for their investment portfolios.
How is it arrived at?
The authors have developed their own proprietary model to estimate the returns. Expectations are arrived from the analysis of both historical and forward-looking equity market indicators in addition to industry-level and economic forecasts obtained from reputed source.
What is the frequency of updates?
Updates are provided of these expectations every six months.
Key Topics Covered
- Methodology & Assumptions
- UAE Economy - Snapshot
- Abu Dhabi Stock Market - Snapshot
- 5-year Equity Market Expectations (2020-2024)
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank PJSC
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank PJSC
- Abu Dhabi National Hotels Co PJSC
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company for Distribution PJSC
- Aldar Properties PJSC
- Dana Gas PJSC
- Emirates Telecommunications Group Co PJSC
- First Abu Dhabi Bank PJSC
- International Holding Company PJSC
- National Bank of Fujairah PJSC
- National Bank of Ras Al Khaimah PSC
- National Bank of Umm Al Qaiwain PSC
- Sharjah Islamic Bank PJSC
- Wahat Al Zaweya Investment & Real Estate Development LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9vp2nf