DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Car Pooling Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Growth and Change" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global car pooling market.
This report focuses on car pooling market which is experiencing strong growth. The report gives a guide to the car pooling market which will be shaping and changing our lives over the next ten years and beyond, including the market's response to the challenge of the global pandemic.
The global car pooling market is expected to decline from $19.82 billion in 2019 to $16.10 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -18.77%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and reach $29.70 billion in 2023 at CAGR of 22.65%.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The carpooling market consists of sales of carpooling which is also known as shared mobility is the most technologically advanced transportation system that enables users to book a short distance ride as and when needed. The sales consist of revenues generated by establishments that are primarily engaged in the booking of the car by online carpooling platforms and app-based carpooling.
North America was the largest region in car pooling market in 2019. Automobile manufacturers are increasingly venturing into mobility services to cater to the growing demand for car-pooling services. For instance, major automobile manufacturers, namely BMW and Daimler have merged their car-sharing ventures to expand geographically in 2018. Similarly, in February 2020, Tesla announced plans to launch ride-sharing application. Automakers investing in carpooling applications will contribute to the growth of the market.
Complex policies of different countries are anticipated to limit the expansion of the carpooling industry during the next coming years. Stringent policies encumber the businesses and bounds the carpooling players to function smoothly. For instance, in 2019 the Government of India (GOI) enforced guidelines to ensure that carpooling is a no-profit no-loss service in order to help the citizens with Odd-Even policy that has been introduced to reduce the carbon emission. The transport ministry of India issued guidelines for private car owners for ride-sharing, which mandates the KYC for users and limits the maximum number of rides taken per day to four. Therefore, the government guidelines drafted by various countries are projected to act as a major restraint for the growth of the carpooling market during the forecast period.
In June 2018, BlaBlaCar, a French online marketplace for carpooling acquired Beepcar for undisclosed amount. BlaBlaCar committed for a partnership to promote its carpooling services through Mail.Ru's various platforms, which include social networking sites, instant messaging, search engines, and ecommerce portals. BeepCar is the online service of search of fellow travelers on automobile trips developed by Mail.Ru Group.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Car Pooling Market Characteristics
3. Car Pooling Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Car Pooling Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.2. Global Car Pooling Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4. Car Pooling Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Car Pooling Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Car Pooling Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Car Pooling Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Car Pooling Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Car Pooling Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Via Transportation
- Lyft Line
- Waze Carpool
- Scoop Technologies
- Splitting Fares
- Wunder Carpool
- Meru Carpool
- Car2Go Ltd.
- Cambio CarSharing
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gdalmk