DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Procedure Trays Market Forecast to 2027 - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Product Type; and By End-User and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global procedure trays market is expected to reach US$ 21,725.7 Mn in 2027 from US$ 8,768.9 Mn in 2018. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 10.8% from 2019-2027.
The growth of the market is primarily attributed to various factors such as benefits offered by customized procedure trays, an increase in the number of surgical procedures, and introduction of rules and regulations to implement better healthcare facilities. However, increased concerns over the safe disposal of procedure trays are likely to act as restraining factors for the procedure trays market.
In recent years, there has been considerable development in the field of procedure trays. The growing of surgical procedures has increased the demand for surgical instruments. Procedure trays offer benefits such as performing surgical procedures like hip, hand, and pacemaker surgeries with ease and accuracy. An enormous amount of time can be saved, during the surgical procedure and in the preparations for an operation. Gaining time means that it is possible to work more efficiently and thus to optimize the planning of operations. Operation theatre logistics are simplified.
There is a reduction in the number of activities required to get the right products to the right place on time. The fact that custom procedure trays are supplied just in time means that the hospital can simplify its logistics and control its costs. Optimizing procedure trays creates numerous benefits for both surgery centers and their patients by reducing the variation that causes waste and inefficiency, while also improving clinician workflow and patient throughput. The advantages offered by custom procedure trays is anticipated to increase the demand for procedure trays in the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the procedure trays market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global procedure trays market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
- Benefits offered by Customize Procedure Trays
- Increase in the Number of Surgical Procedures
- Introduction of Rules and Regulations to Implement Better Healthcare Facilities
- Increased Concerns Over the Safe Disposal of Procedure Trays
- Increasing Medical Tourism in Emerging Nations
- Increased Use of Minor Procedure Kits and Trays
- Medica Europe BV
- Owens & Minor, Inc.
- Medline Industries, Inc
- Mlnlycke Health Care AB
- Nelipak Corporation
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/iq8a6t