DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Monoclonal Antibody Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014 to 2020" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Monoclonal Antibody Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014 to 2020 report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter monoclonal antibody partnering deals. The majority of deals are development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors monoclonal antibody technology. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
This report provides details of the latest monoclonal antibody agreements announced in the healthcare sectors, covering:
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Murine mAb
- Chimeric mAb
- Humanized mAb
- Human aAb
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner's negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
This report contains a comprehensive listing of all monoclonal antibody partnering deals announced since Jan 2014, including financial terms where available, including links to online deal records of actual monoclonal antibody partnering deals as disclosed by the deal parties. In addition, where available, records include contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of monoclonal antibody dealmaking and business activities.
- Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in monoclonal antibody dealmaking since 2014, including details of average headline, upfront, milestone and royalty terms.
- Chapter 3 provides a review of the leading monoclonal antibody deals since 2014. Deals are listed by headline value, signed by big pharma, most active monoclonal antibody dealmaking companies. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
- Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive listing of the top 25 most active companies in monoclonal antibody dealmaking with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of monoclonal antibody deals, as well as contract documents available in the public domain. Where available, each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the actual contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
- Chapter 5 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of monoclonal antibody partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2014, where a contract document is available in the public domain. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
- Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of monoclonal antibody partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2014. The chapter is organized by specific monoclonal antibody technology type in focus. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
In addition, a comprehensive appendix is provided organized by monoclonal antibody partnering company A-Z, deal type definitions and monoclonal antibody partnering agreements example. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in monoclonal antibody partnering and dealmaking since 2014.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of monoclonal antibody technologies and products.
- In-depth understanding of monoclonal antibodies deal trends since 2014
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to the structure of monoclonal antibodies agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Comprehensive access to over 800 actual monoclonal antibodies deals entered into by the world's biopharma companies
- Identify the leading monoclonal antibody partnering companies
- Insight into the terms included in a monoclonal antibodies agreement, together with real world clause examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in monoclonal antibody dealmaking
2.2. Monoclonal antibody partnering over the years
2.3. Most active monoclonal antibody dealmakers
2.4. Monoclonal antibody partnering by deal type
2.5. Monoclonal antibody partnering by therapy area
2.6. Deal terms for monoclonal antibody partnering
2.6.1 Monoclonal antibody partnering headline values
2.6.2 Monoclonal antibody deal upfront payments
2.6.3 Monoclonal antibody deal milestone payments
2.6.4 Monoclonal antibody royalty rates
Chapter 3 - Leading monoclonal antibody deals
3.2. Top monoclonal antibody deals by value
Chapter 4 - Most active monoclonal antibody dealmakers
4.2. Most active monoclonal antibody dealmakers
4.3. Most active monoclonal antibody partnering company profiles
Chapter 5 - Monoclonal antibody contracts dealmaking directory
5.2. Monoclonal antibody contracts dealmaking directory
Chapter 6 - Monoclonal antibody dealmaking by technology type
Chapter 7 - Partnering resource center
7.1. Online partnering
7.2. Partnering events
7.3. Further reading on dealmaking
- 4D Pharma
- Acceleron Pharma
- Accord Healthcare
- Acticor Biotech
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals
- Adaptive Biotechnologies
- Adlai Nortye
- Aduro BioTech
- Advanced BioScience Laboratories
- Aeglea BioTherapeutics
- Aevi Genomic Medicine
- AffaMed Therapeutics
- Affimed Therapeutics
- Affinita Biotech
- AGC Biologics
- Agenus Bio
- Aimmune Therapeutics
- Alder Biopharmaceuticals
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- Alligator Bioscience
And Many More Companies!
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5farqs