DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Gynecology Partnering 2010-2020: Deal trends, players and financials" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Gynecology Partnering 2010-2020: Deal trends, players and financials provides the full collection of Gynecology disease deals signed between the world's pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies since 2010.
Most of the deals included within the report occur when a licensee obtains a right or an option right to license a licensor's product or technology. More often these days these deals tend to be multi-component including both a collaborative R&D and a commercialization of outcomes element.
The report takes readers through the comprehensive Gynecology disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering Gynecology deals.
The report presents financial deal terms values for Gynecology deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of Gynecology dealmaking trends.
- Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report.
- Chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in Gynecology dealmaking since 2010 covering trends by year, deal type, stage of development, technology type and therapeutic indication.
- Chapter 3 includes an analysis of financial deal terms covering headline value, upfront payment, milestone payments and royalty rates.
- Chapter 4 provides a review of the leading Gynecology deals since 2010. Deals are listed by headline value. The chapter includes the top 25 most active Gynecology dealmakers, together with a full listing of deals to which they are a party. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
- Chapter 5 provides comprehensive access to Gynecology deals since 2010 where a deal contract is available, providing the user with direct access to contracts as filed with the SEC regulatory authorities. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
- Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive directory of all Gynecology partnering deals by specific Gynecology target announced since 2010. The chapter is organized by specific Gynecology therapeutic target. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
- In-depth understanding of Gynecology deal trends since 2010
- Access Gynecology deal headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Research hundreds of actual contracts between Gynecology partner companies
- Comprehensive access to over 350 links to actual Gynecology deals entered into by the world's biopharma companies
- Indepth review of Gynecology deals entered into by the top 25 most active dealmakers
- Benchmark the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Identify key terms under which companies partner Gynecology opportunities
- Uncover companies actively partnering Gynecology opportunities
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in Gynecology dealmaking
2.2. Gynecology partnering over the years
2.3. Gynecology partnering by deal type
2.4. Gynecology partnering by industry sector
2.5. Gynecology partnering by stage of development
2.6. Gynecology partnering by technology type
2.7. Gynecology partnering by therapeutic indication
Chapter 3 -Financial deal terms for Gynecology partnering
3.2. Disclosed financials terms for Gynecology partnering
3.3. Gynecology partnering headline values
3.4. Gynecology deal upfront payments
3.5. Gynecology deal milestone payments
3.6. Gynecology royalty rates
Chapter 4 - Leading Gynecology deals and dealmakers
4.2. Most active in Gynecology partnering
4.3. List of most active dealmakers in Gynecology
4.4. Top Gynecology deals by value
Chapter 5 - Gynecology contract document directory
5.2. Gynecology partnering deals where contract document available
Chapter 6 - Gynecology dealmaking by therapeutic target
6.2. Deals by Gynecology therapeutic target
- Accord Healthcare
- AEterna Zentaris
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- Agile Therapeutics
- AirStrip Technologies
- American Dental Association
- Amos Gazit
- ANI Pharmaceuticals
- Arbor Pharmaceuticals
- Arc Medical Design
- Ascend Therapeutics
- ASKA Pharmaceuticals
- Aspen Dental
- ASPiRA Labs
- Austrian Research Promotion Agency
- Avion Pharmaceuticals
- Aytu BioScience
- Back Bay Scientific
- Bavarian Nordic
- Bayer Healthcare
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Beckman Coulter
- Beijing Genomics Institute (BGI)
- Besins Healthcare
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Biotech Inc
- Bluebird Bio
- BMV Medica
- Boston Scientific
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- And Many Many More Companies!
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wbrjzn