DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Welding Machinery - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis and the looming economic recession, the Welding Machinery market worldwide will grow by a projected US$5.7 Billion, during the analysis period, driven by a revised compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7%. Arc Welding, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, is forecast to grow at over 6.5% and reach a market size of US$7 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
The global analysis and forecast periods covered within the report are 2020-2027 (Current & Future Analysis) and 2012-2019 (Historic Review). Research estimates are provided for 2020, while research projections cover the period 2021-2027.
An unusual period in history, the coronavirus pandemic has unleashed a series of unprecedented events affecting every industry. The Arc Welding market will be reset to a new normal which going forwards in a post COVID-19 era will be continuously redefined and redesigned. Staying on top of trends and accurate analysis is paramount now more than ever to manage uncertainty, change and continuously adapt to new and evolving market conditions.
As part of the new emerging geographic scenario, the United States is forecast to readjust to a 4.5% CAGR. Within Europe Germany will add over US$173 Million to the region's size over the next 7 to 8 years. In addition, over US$167.3 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of European markets. In Japan, the Arc Welding segment will reach a market size of US$291.1 Million by the close of the analysis period. Blamed for the pandemic, significant political and economic challenges confront China. Amid the growing push for decoupling and economic distancing, the changing relationship between China and the rest of the world will influence competition and opportunities in the Welding Machinery market.
Against this backdrop and the changing geopolitical, business and consumer sentiments, the world's second largest economy will grow at 9.6% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$1.5 Billion in terms of addressable market opportunity. Continuous monitoring for emerging signs of a possible new world order post-COVID-19 crisis is a must for aspiring businesses and their astute leaders seeking to find success in the now changing Welding Machinery market landscape. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- ACRO Automation Systems Inc.
- ARCON Welding LLC
- Carl Cloos Schweisstechnik GmbH
- Coherent Inc.
- Daihen Corporation
- Denyo Co. Ltd.
- Fronius International GmbH
- Hobart Brothers Company
- IGM Robotersysteme AG
- Illinois Tool Works Inc.
- Kiefel GmbH
- Kobe Steel Ltd.
- KUKA AG
- Manufacturing Technology Inc.
- Miller Electric Mfg. Co.,
- Panasonic Corp.
- Sonics & Materials Inc.
- The Lincoln Electric Company
- Tianjin Golden Bridge Welding Materials Group
- voestalpine Bhler Welding GmbH
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Welding Machinery: An Introductory Prelude
- Brighter Prospects Ahead amid Boisterous End-Use Market Environments
- Recent Market Activity
- Developed Nations Make Way for Emerging Markets
- Stable Economic Scenario to Extend Growth Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape
- Leading Players in the World Welding Machinery Market
- Lincoln Electric - The Global Welding Leader
- Asian Markets - An Impregnable Turf for International Giants
- M&A Activity
- Select M&A Deals in the World Welding Machinery Market (2014-2017)
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Welding Machinery Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2018 & 2029
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Innovations Galore!
- Changing Industrial Needs Drive Innovations in Welding Market
- Technologies to Address Skill Shortage - the New Focus of Manufacturers
- Material Changes affect Technology Developments Materially
- Competitive Forces Drive Adoption of Automation and Information Management Systems in Welding
- Narrower Joints Reduce Welding Material Consumption and Time
- New Techniques Transform Welding Process
- New Submerged Arc Welding Wire from Lincoln Helps Overcome Processing Flaws
- Automated Welding Offers Significant Potential
- Welding Robots Advance Growth
- Automation Drives Demand for SAW Equipment
- Cost Remains a Major Hurdle for Welding Robots
- Solid Wires Replacing Stick Electrodes
- Adhesives Reduce Need for Welding
- Impact of Quality Control
- User Friendly Equipment: Order of the Day
- Rising Demand for Aluminum Welding Equipment
- Advances in TIG Welding Offer GrowthOpportunities
- Advanced TIG Welders to Address Poor Arc Starts
- True Pulsing - Yet Another Feature Improvement
- FCAW Gains Acceptance
- Hybrid Welding Technology to Drive Growth
- Plastics Welding Sidelines Metal Welding
- Maintenance & Repair Projects to Drive Demand
- Increased Emphasis on Improving Welding Process
- Favorable HSAW Pipes Market Signals Opportunities
- Steel Production & Consumption: Key Indicators of Welding Market Dynamics
- Markets Outside China to Drive Steel Demand, to Influence Welding Machinery Demand
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
Total Companies Profiled: 191
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pye0ev