DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Equity Market Return Expectations for Qatar, 2020-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
What is Long-Term Capital Market expectations?
Capital Market Expectations are views of equity market growth and returns over the medium term (5 years) using internationally accepted economic and investment methodologies.
What does it cover?
It provides 5-year return expectations for Qatar's equity market.
Where can it be used?
The data enables investment managers and investors to judiciously plan their asset allocation strategies and achieve optimization of the risk- return mix for their investment portfolios.
How is it arrived at?
The authors have developed our own proprietary model to estimate the returns. Expectations are arrived from the analysis of both historical and forward-looking equity market indicators in addition to industry-level and economic forecasts obtained from reputed source.
What is the frequency of updates?
Updates are provided of these expectations every six months.
Key Topics Covered
- Methodology & Assumptions
- Qatar Economy - Snapshot
- Qatar Stock Market - Snapshot
- 5-year Equity Market Expectations (2020-2024)
- Ahli Bank QPSC
- Barwa Real Estate Company QPSC
- Commercial Bank PSQC
- Doha Bank QPSC
- Ezdan Holding Group QPSC
- Industries Qatar QPSC
- Masraf Al Rayan QPSC
- Mesaieed Petrochemical Holding Co QSC
- Ooredoo QPSC
- Qatar Electricity and Water Company QPSC
- Qatar Fuel Company QPSC
- Qatar Gas Transport Nakilat Co Ltd QPSC
- Qatar Insurance Company QSPC
- Qatar International Islamic Bank QPSC
- Qatar Islamic Bank QPSC
- Qatar National Bank QPSC
- Qatar Navigation QPSC
- United Development Company QPSC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bj3ndw