DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aerospace Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider aerospace market, and compares it with other markets.
The global aerospace market is expected to decline from $342.4 billion in 2019 to $332.3 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -3%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 5% from 2021 and reach $378.5 billion in 2023.
North America was the largest region in the global aerospace market, accounting for 50% of the market in 2019. Asia Pacific was the second largest region accounting for 21% of the global aerospace market. Eastern Europe was the smallest region in the global aerospace market.
Aircraft manufacturers are using machine-learning techniques such as artificial intelligence (AI) to improve safety, productivity and quality of aircrafts. Machine learning algorithms collect data from machine-to-machine and machine-to-human interfaces and use data analytics to drive effective decision making. These technologies optimize manufacturing operations and costs.
For example, GE Aviation uses machine learning and data analytics to identify faults in engines, which increases lifecycle of parts and reduces maintenance costs. Boeing has successfully built machine-learning algorithms for aircraft designing and to automate factory operations.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The aerospace market section of the report gives context. It compares the aerospace market with other segments of the aerospace & defense market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, aerospace indicators comparison.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Aerospace Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Aerospace Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Aerospace Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Aerospace Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Aerospace Market Trends And Strategies
8. Aerospace Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Aerospace Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Aerospace Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Aerospace Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Aerospace Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Aerospace Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Aerospace Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Commercial Aircraft Manufacturing
- Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhauling Services
- Aerospace Support and Auxiliary Equipment Manufacturing
10.2. Global Aerospace Market, Segmentation By Size, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.3. Global Aerospace Market, Segmentation By End-User, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Private Sector
10.4. Global Aerospace Market, Segmentation By Operation, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Autonomous Aircraft
11. Aerospace Market Segments
11.1. Global Commercial Aircraft Manufacturing Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) - Passenger Aircrafts; Commercial Helicopters; Commercial Gliders and Drones; Aircraft Turbines; Aircraft Engines; Rocket Engines
11.2. Global Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhauling Services Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) - Commercial Aircrafts MRO Services; Commercial Helicopters MRO Services; Commercial Gliders and Drones MRO Services; Aircraft Turbines MRO Services; Aircraft Engines MRO Services; Rocket Engines MRO Services
11.3. Global Aerospace Support and Auxiliary Equipment Manufacturing Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) - Commercial Radars; Satellites
12. Aerospace Market Metrics
12.1. Aerospace Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
12.2. Per Capita Average Aerospace Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- The Boeing Company
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vl7cqq