DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Poultry Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global poultry market is expected to grow from $319.3 billion in 2019 to $329.1 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.1%. The low growth is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 8% from 2021 and reach $406.9 billion in 2023.
The Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the global poultry market, accounting for 32% of the market in 2019. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for 28% of the global poultry market. Africa was the smallest region in the global poultry market.
Poultry processing companies are increasingly using 3D imaging systems to optimize yields. 3D imaging systems model the poultry bird using sensors and actuators to determine the position of cut. The bird is put under the vision system, which takes the images and measurements and geometry is determined. Near-infrared sensors determine the amount of meat and bone present in the bird.
Vision analysis enables the system to perform optimal cuts for each bird regardless of the size and shape. It is a data-driven process which maximizes the yield and minimizes per unit cost for poultry meat processing. Major companies involved in pioneering this technology include Gainco, a meat and poultry equipment manufacturer, and Midwest Machine LLC.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider poultry market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The poultry market section of the report gives context. It compares the poultry market with other segments of the meat, poultry and seafood market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, poultry indicators comparison.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Poultry Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Poultry Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Poultry Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Poultry Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Poultry Market Trends And Strategies
8. Poultry Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Poultry Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Poultry Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Poultry Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Poultry Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Poultry Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Poultry Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Others - Poultry
10.2. Global Poultry Market, Segmentation By Distribution Channel, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Convenience Stores
10.3. Global Poultry Market, Segmentation By Product Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.4. Global Poultry Market, Segmentation By Nature, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
11. Poultry Market Metrics
11.1. Poultry Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Poultry Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- BRF S.A
- Bayle S.A.
- CTB Inc.
- Cargill Incorporated
- Cherkizovo Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mexopl