DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Feminine Hygiene Products - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis and the looming economic recession, the Feminine Hygiene Products market worldwide will grow by a projected US$10 Billion, during the analysis period, driven by a revised compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.3%. Menstrual Care Products, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, is forecast to grow at over 5.5% and reach a market size of US$24.8 Billion by the end of the analysis period. An unusual period in history, the coronavirus pandemic has unleashed a series of unprecedented events affecting every industry. The Menstrual Care Products market will be reset to a new normal which going forwards in a post COVID-19 era will be continuously redefined and redesigned. Staying on top of trends and accurate analysis is paramount now more than ever to manage uncertainty, change and continuously adapt to new and evolving market conditions.
As part of the new emerging geographic scenario, the United States is forecast to readjust to a 4.2% CAGR. Within Europe, Germany will add over US$299.9 Million to the region's size over the next 7 to 8 years. In addition, over US$297 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of European markets. In Japan, the Menstrual Care Products segment will reach a market size of US$1.3 Billion by the close of the analysis period. Blamed for the pandemic, significant political and economic challenges confront China. Amid the growing push for decoupling and economic distancing, the changing relationship between China and the rest of the world will influence competition and opportunities in the Feminine Hygiene Products market. Against this backdrop and the changing geopolitical, business and consumer sentiments, the world's second largest economy will grow at 8.9% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$2.7 Billion in terms of addressable market opportunity.
The global analysis and forecast periods covered within the report are 2020-2027 (Current & Future Analysis) and 2012-2019 (Historic Review). Research estimates are provided for 2020, while research projections cover the period 2021-2027.
Continuous monitoring for emerging signs of a possible new world order post-COVID-19 crisis is a must for aspiring businesses and their astute leaders seeking to find success in the now changing Feminine Hygiene Products market landscape.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Edgewell Personal Care Company
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kao Corporation
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Lil-lets Group Limited
- Natracare Bodywise (UK) Ltd.
- PayChest Inc.
- Playtex Products Inc.
- Procter & Gamble
- Rostam Ltd.
- Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget (SCA)
- THINX Inc.
- Unicharm Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Recent Market Activity
- Feminine Hygiene Products: Providing Care, Convenience, Comfort, and Empowerment for Women and Girls
- Growth Drivers in a Nutshell
- Increasing Awareness among Women about Multiple Alternatives Focused on Health, Comfort and Convenience: The Fundamental Growth Driver
- Quick Facts from Around the World
- Comfort Outperforms Price
- The Convenience Factor
- Physically Active Schedules: A Preferred Lifestyle Choice
- Global Market Outlook
- Traditional Revenue Contributors Lose Growth Momentum to Developing Countries
- Manufacturers Depend on Emerging Markets to Increase Sales Momentum
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Feminine Hygiene Products Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2020 & 2029
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Sustainable Health Enterprises (SHE) (Rwanda)
- Flo, an Innovative, Affordable Period Kit for Underdeveloped Countries (USA)
- Saathi Organic Sanitary Pads (India)
- The Robin Danielson Act (USA)
- Few Futuristic Feminine Hygiene Products
- Tampons for Diagnosing Diseases
- Tampons for Specifically Detecting Ovarian Cancer
- Smart Menstrual Cup
- Medication Dispensing Vaginal Inserts
- Other Noteworthy Innovations and Advancements over the Years
- Leakage Prevention
- Variable Flow Management
- Thin & Absorbent: The Need of Today's Women
- Ultra-thin Products
- Self-Adhesive/Beltless Napkin
- The Stain-Lock System
- Emergence of Scented Products
- Flushable & Biodegradable Sanitary Napkins
- Feminine Sanitary Products Go Green
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/g4r141
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.