LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the EMI shielding market and it is poised to grow by $2.01 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of about 6% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Request for Technavio's latest reports on directly and indirectly impacted markets. Market estimates include pre- and post-COVID-19 impact on the EMI shielding market Download free sample report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. 3M Co., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America Inc., Laird Performance Materials, LG Chem Ltd., Parker-Hannifin Corp., PPG Industries Inc., RTP Co., Schaffner Holding AG, and Tech-Etch Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Growth in global electronics production has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, rising cost pressure from demand side might hamper the market growth.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. https://www.technavio.com/report/report/emi-shielding-market-industry-analysis
EMI shielding market 2020-2024: Segmentation
EMI shielding market is segmented as below:
- Consumer Electronics
- IT And Telecom
- Aerospace and Defense
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41211
EMI shielding market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our EMI shielding market report covers the following areas:
- EMI shielding market Size
- EMI shielding market Trends
- EMI shielding market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the growing demand for package-level EMI shielding as one of the prime reasons driving the EMI shielding market growth during the next few years.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
EMI shielding market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist EMI shielding market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the EMI shielding market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the EMI shielding market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of EMI shielding market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application placement
- Automotive - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Consumer electronics - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Aerospace and defense - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- IT and telecom - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- 3M Co.
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America Inc.
- Laird Performance Materials
- LG Chem Ltd.
- Parker-Hannifin Corp.
- PPG Industries Inc.
- RTP Co.
- Schaffner Holding AG
- Tech-Etch Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.