LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the HVAC systems in India and it is poised to grow by $ 2.26 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 10% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Request for Technavio's latest reports on directly and indirectly impacted markets. Market estimates include pre- and post-COVID-19 impact on the HVAC systems in India Download free sample report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Blue Star Ltd., Daikin Industries Ltd., ETA General Pvt. Ltd., Ingersoll-Rand Plc, LG Electronics Inc., Mitsubishi Electric Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., United Technologies Corp., Voltas Ltd., and Whirlpool Corp are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Growing demand for inverter HVAC systems has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, rising environmental pollution and stringent government policies on HVAC systems might hamper the market growth.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. https://www.technavio.com/report/report/Indian-HVAC-systems-market-industry-analysis
HVAC systems in India 2020-2024: Segmentation
HVAC systems in India is segmented as below:
- Split AC
- Window AC
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41588
HVAC systems in India 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our HVAC systems in India report covers the following areas:
- HVAC systems in India Size
- HVAC systems in India Trends
- HVAC systems in India Industry Analysis
This study identifies the growing preference for rental HVAC systems as one of the prime reasons driving the HVAC systems growth in India during the next few years.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
HVAC systems in India 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist HVAC systems growth in India during the next five years
- Estimation of the HVAC systems size in India and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the HVAC systems in India
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of HVAC systems vendors in India
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- Split AC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Window AC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application placement
- Non-residential - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Residential - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Customer landscape
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendor Analysis
- Market positioning of vendors
- Blue Star Ltd.
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- ETA General Pvt. Ltd.
- Ingersoll-Rand Plc
- LG Electronics, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- United Technologies Corp.
- Voltas Ltd.
- Whirlpool Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.