DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Bars and Cafes Market 2020-2030: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the bars and cafes? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? This report answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider bars and cafes market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The bars and cafes market section of the report gives context. It compares the bars and cafes market with other segments of the food and beverage services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, bars and cafes indicators comparison.
The global bars and cafes market is expected to decline from $450 billion in 2019 to $437.1 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -2.9%
The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 7% from 2021 and reach $520.8 billion in 2023.
Western Europe was the largest region in the global bars and cafes market, accounting for 35% of the market in 2019. Asia Pacific was the second largest region accounting for 34% of the global bars and cafes market. Africa was the smallest region in the global bars and cafes market.
Technological advances are enabling beverage serving companies to deliver customized, convenient, fast and adaptable services. Cafes around the world are investing in WiFi-enabled coffee makers that can brew coffee according to the user's specific individual taste. Selfiii International, a Malaysian company, developed a printer that can print selfies of customers onto their coffee, making the coffee experience more personal, thereby increasing sales.
Bars, taverns and nightclubs are also increasingly offering technology-driven solutions and services. They are innovating the way customers order and pay for food and drinks by introducing self-ordering touchscreen kiosks, mobile apps for customizable orders and quick payment, digital entertainment such as gaming and graffiti and charity donation solutions such as LivnGiv that directly donate 20% of the consumer's bill for charity.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Bars And Cafes Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Bars And Cafes Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Bars And Cafes Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Bars And Cafes Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Bars And Cafes Market Trends And Strategies
8. Bars And Cafes Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Bars And Cafes Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Bars And Cafes Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Bars And Cafes Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Bars And Cafes Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Bars And Cafes Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Bars And Cafes Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Snack And Nonalcoholic Beverage Bars
- Drinking Places (Alcoholic Beverages)
10.2. Global Bars And Cafes Market, Segmentation By Ownership, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Chain Market
- Standalone Market
10.3. Global Bars And Cafes Market, Segmentation By Pricing, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
11. Bars And Cafes Market Metrics
11.1. Bars And Cafes Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Bars And Cafes Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- Whitbread PLC
- Buffallo Wild Wings
- Dunkin' Brands
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uun5ht