DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Packaging Seize+Adapt Concept - Large Packaging Formats: COVID-19 Case Study" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The COVID-19 pandemic has propelled consumers into action and many of them now keep shopping visits in stores to a minimum, trying to buy as much as possible in one go within reasonable allowances. This clearly opens a space for bulk packaging that comes with useful functional features to support consumers in these difficult times.
This report analyses specific examples of consumer sentiment, lifestyles, attitudes, and behaviors stemming from the global coronavirus outbreak. It focuses on how changes in consumer behavior are creating an opportunity for large packaging formats.
Scope of the report:
- The pursuit of value for money and anticipated product shortages have elevated the appeal of larger packaging formats.
- Most consumers who are purchasing large packaging formats purport to be doing so in a gradual and restrained manner.
- There are wider opportunities for large packaging formats.
Key report benefits:
- Understand a specific examples of consumer trends and company responses in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Key Topics Covered:
Large packaging formats
- Consumer survey insight
- Examples we like
- Wider opportunities
- Action points
- XueLongRuiSi Wuchang
- Pressade La Fabrique
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1cp466
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.