DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Manufacturers Retooling During The Pandemic: COVID-19 Case Study" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Coronavirus outbreak has disrupted global trade, and triggered huge demand for sanitation, disease protection, and medical goods. Until demand subsides and international supply chains are restored, the only viable option for governments is to compel manufacturers of non-essential goods to retool to produce essential products during the crisis.
This report analyses specific examples of consumer sentiment, lifestyles, attitudes, and behaviors stemming from the global coronavirus outbreak. It focuses on how manufacturers can adapt their production lines to help bridge supply gaps during the pandemic.
Scope of the report:
- Corporations helped out governments during World War II, and in 2020 they are retooling to aid in the battle against the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Non-essential goods manufacturers can retool to keep their equipment, resources, or workforce from idling during the outbreak.
- Big corporations that exhibit social responsibility during the COVID-19 pandemic will garner trust and good will.
- Manufacturers can sustain brand visibility during the coronavirus outbreak by retooling and sending positive social messages.
Key report benefits:
- Understand a specific examples of consumer trends and company responses in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Key Topics Covered:
1. COVID-19 Case Study: Manufacturers Retooling During The Pandemic
- Changing Scenario:
- Idling Equipment and Resources
- Positive Societal Impact
- Brand Recalls
- Key Take-Outs
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8r8mco
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.