DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "New Subscription Opportunities: COVID-19 Case Study" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
With many countries under lockdown and supermarket shelves often bare, consumers are turning to deliveries for everything from toys to alcohol. Brands are expanding their offerings to include subscriptions, while existing subscription companies are marketing discounted offerings.
This report analyses specific examples of consumer sentiment, lifestyles, attitudes, and behaviors stemming from the global coronavirus outbreak. It focuses on new subscription opportunities due to social distancing during the pandemic.
Scope of the report:
- With consumers spending more time at home, new shopping behaviors are taking hold.
- As stores sell out, essentials are in high demand; subscriptions mean one fewer daily source of stress.
- In uncertain times, consumers can do good by supporting local businesses through subscriptions.
- While essentials are important, consumers still want access to premium product experiences.
Key report benefits:
- Understand a specific examples of consumer trends and company responses in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Key Topics Covered:
1. COVID-19 Case Study: New Subscription Opportunities
- Changing Habits:
- Daily Essentials
- Supporting Local Business
- At-Home Experiences
- Key Take-Outs
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/75w8gh
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.