DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "HDMI Cable Market by Type Grade, and Application: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
HDMI cables are the probes used by the multimedia electronic devices for efficient input and output of the audio and video signals. Cables to support the audio and video quality and have regulatory standards of production. The HDMI cable market is expected to grow swiftly owing to the increase in adoption of audio-video devices and penetration of miniature multimedia devices.
The demand for HDMI cable in the commercial sector is expected to increase rapidly during the forecast period, owing to various factors such as surge in usage of audio/video devices, increase in demand for 4K UHD televisions. However, high installation cost and limited physical availability for devices thus hampering the market growth globally. Advancement in HDMI cable for higher bandwidth applications coupled with display technology and enhancement of multimedia and entertainment industry in emerging economies provide lucrative opportunities for the market. The market for HDMI cables in commercial sector is analyzed and estimated in accordance with the impacts of the drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
Considering the increase in requirement of high data transmission speed and ongoing advancements, the market participants of cables & wires industry focus on providing diverse category of products. Growth in inclination toward fiber-optic cables from the conventionally used copper cables exhibits the current scenario usage of much efficient cables for data transmission. However, the choice of cable type depends on multiple factors such as data transmission speed, bandwidth, impact of the power loss, and the distance range.
The HDMI cable market is segmented on the basis of type, grade, application, and region. On the basis of type, the market is bifurcated into standard HDMI cable and high-speed HDMI cable. These cable types are sub-segmented into standard HDMI cable with ethernet and standard HDMI cable without ethernet; and high-speed HDMI cable with ethernet and High-speed HDMI cable without ethernet under high speed HDMI cables. Grade covered in the study include HDMI 1.4, HDMI 2.0 and HDMI 2.1. Application includes gaming Consoles, TVs, mobile phones, automotive systems, and personal computers & tablets. By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia- Pacific and LAMEA.
- This study includes the analytical depiction of the global HDMI Cable market size along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The HDMI Cable devices market size is determined to understand the profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact on the spintronic logic devices market analysis.
- The current HDMI Cable market forecast is quantitatively analyzed from 2018 to 2026 to benchmark the financial competency.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers in the HDMI Cable market.
- The report includes the spintronic logic devices market share of key vendors and HDMI Cable market trends.
- By type, the st standard HDMI Cable segment generated the highest revenue in the market in 2018.
- By grade, the HDMI 2.1 segment generated the highest revenue in the market in 2018.
- By application, the gaming console segment generated the highest revenue in the market in 2018.
- By region, Asia- Pacific generated the highest revenue in the market in 2018.
- Surge in usage of audio video devices
- Increase in demand for 4K/UHD televisions
- High installation cost and limited physical availability for devices
- Advancement in HDMI Cable for higher bandwidth applications coupled with display technology
Enhancement of multimedia and entertainment industry in emerging economies
- Amphenol Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Foxconn Technology Group
- Sony Corporation
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Molex LLC
Kramer Electronics Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p5o0lv