DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Green Building Materials - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis and the looming economic recession, the Green Building Materials market worldwide will grow by a projected US$187.4 Billion, during the analysis period, driven by a revised compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.6%. Insulation, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, is forecast to grow at over 4.6% and reach a market size of US$71.1 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
The global analysis and forecast periods covered within the report are 2020-2027 (Current & Future Analysis) and 2012-2019 (Historic Review). Research estimates are provided for 2020, while research projections cover the period 2021-2027.
An unusual period in history, the coronavirus pandemic has unleashed a series of unprecedented events affecting every industry. The Insulation market will be reset to a new normal which going forwards in a post COVID-19 era will be continuously redefined and redesigned. Staying on top of trends and accurate analysis is paramount now more than ever to manage uncertainty, change and continuously adapt to new and evolving market conditions.
As part of the new emerging geographic scenario, the United States is forecast to readjust to a 7.5% CAGR. Germany will add over US$6.8 Billion to Europe's size over the next 7 to 8 years. In addition, over US$6.5 Billion worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of European markets. In Japan, the Insulation segment will reach a market size of US$2.4 Billion by the close of the analysis period. Blamed for the pandemic, significant political and economic challenges confront China. Amid the growing push for decoupling and economic distancing, the changing relationship between China and the rest of the world will influence competition and opportunities in the Green Building Materials market.
Against this backdrop and the changing geopolitical, business and consumer sentiments, the world's second largest economy will grow at 11.6% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$37.6 Billion in terms of addressable market opportunity. Continuous monitoring for emerging signs of a possible new world order post-COVID-19 crisis is a must for aspiring businesses and their astute leaders seeking to find success in the now changing Green Building Materials market landscape. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- American Hydrotech, Inc.
- Amvic, Inc.
- Andersen Corporation
- BASF SE
- Bauder Ltd.
- CertainTeed Corporation
- Chengdu Onekin Green Building Materials Co., Ltd.
- Dow Inc.
- Firestone Building Products Company, LLC
- Fletcher Insulation Pty Limited
- Georgia-Pacific LLC
- Johns Manville Corporation
- Kingspan Group Plc
- Knauf Insulation Ltd.
- LafargeHolcim Ltd.
- LG Hausys, Ltd.
- LIXIL Group Corporation
- Norbord Inc.
- Owens Corning
- Rockwool International A/S
- Sika AG
- Standard Industries Inc.
- USG Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Climate Change and Spiraling Energy Prices Transform Green Buildings from Niche to Mainstream
- Growth Drivers in a Nutshell
- Market Challenges in a Nutshell
- Recent Market Activity
- Green Building Materials: Future of Sustainable & Green Building Construction
- Major Green Building Trends & Drivers Summarized
- LEED Rated Buildings
- Net Zero Energy (NZE) Buildings
- Adoption of Solar
- Passive Design
- Green Retrofits and Re-Modeling
- Sustainable Materials
- Water Conservation
- Smart or Intelligent Buildings
- Healthier Buildings
- Green Path to Future
- Traditional Materials
- Other Evolving Trends in the Green Buildings Market
- Green Building Products and Technologies: An Overview
- HVACR Systems
- Lighting Solutions
- Plumbing Products
- Wood Products
- Doors and Windows
- Rising Energy Consumption and Growing Environmental Consciousness Drive Widespread Adoption of Green Building Materials
- Global Market Outlook
- Developed Countries are Traditional Revenue Generators, while Developing Economies Offer Growth Potential
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Green Building Materials Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2018 & 2029
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Growing Prominence of Energy Efficient Smart and Green Buildings Drive Strong Demand for Green Building Materials
- Recovery in Construction Activity Worldwide Boosts Market Prospects for Green Building Materials
- Residential Construction Sector: Trend Favors Small & Green Homes
- Rising Investments in Infrastructure Projects Benefit Market Prospects
- Greening of Corporate Real Estate: Facing Hurdles in Achieving Green Building Certification
- Sustainability in Warehouse Designs: Immense Benefits
- Stringent Regulatory Standards and Building Codes Favor Demand for Green Concrete
- Reduced CO2 Emissions and Enhanced Strength Drive Steady Penetration of Green Cement in Sustainable Construction
- Rising Awareness of Green Buildings and Need for Energy Conservation Drive Focus on Green and Smart Windows
- Consumers Recognize Energy Saving Properties of Low-E Glass
- Energy-Saving Glass in Windows to Deliver Favorable Economic Returns
- Growing Need to Achieve Sustainability and Cost Savings Propels Demand for Green Roofing
- Green Roofing Technologies Offer Huge Untapped Market Potential
- Critical Need to Prevent Energy Loss and Raise Energy Efficiency Drives Demand for Insulation Technologies
- Passive House Standards: The Future of Building Insulation
- Aerogels: A Green Insulation Material for Creating Multifunctional Insulation Products
- Usage of Recycled Raw Materials in Insulation Products Surges
- Insulation Market to Gain from Greenhouse Gas Emission Targets
- Green Building Construction and Retrofit Activities Offer Growth Opportunities for Energy-Efficient Lighting Fixtures
- Rising Environmental Concerns Drive Demand for Recyclable Options
- Green Flooring Made of Renewable Resources Garner Significant Interest
- The 'Green' Image of Wood Flooring Drives Demand Growth
- Building Resilience: The Next Big Thing in Sustainable Building Construction
- Key Considerations in Building Resilient Homes
- The 'Go Green' Trend Benefit Demand for Green Panelized Housing
- Growing Demand for Rapidly Renewable Materials
- Chemical Producers Gain from Green Concept
- Favorable Demographic & Economic Trends Strengthen Market Prospects
- Exponential Increase in Urbanization
- Population Growth
- Burgeoning Middle Class Population
- Cool Concrete: A Means to Mitigate Urban Heat Island Effect
- Innovations that Increase Sustainability Quotient of Ceramic Tiles
- Top "Greening" Innovations: A Review
- A Glance at Promising Green Building Material Technologies & Products
- Green Building Materials for Indoors: A Review of Innovative Products
Other Noteworthy Green Building Technology Innovations
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
Total Companies Profiled: 145
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lyz8th