DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Oral Care Products Market - Forecast (2020 - 2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global oral care products market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.1% during the forecast period 2020-2025. APAC is forecast to be the fastest growing market with a CAGR of 3.7%, majorly driven by the Indian and Chinese markets. Due to the rise in aging population, China is expected to witness huge demand for oral care products. In India, rapid lifestyle change and increased awareness about oral health would propel the oral care products market.
Oral Care Products Market Outlook
Oral care products are designed to provide dental care and improve oral hygiene. Oral care products are designed to control several diseases such as gum diseases, tartar, dental decay, and tooth sensitivity. These products help remove plaque, improve oral hygiene, eliminate bad breath causing germs, and also help protect against cavities. According to findings, the toothpaste segment captured the largest market share in 2020 with total revenue of $18,189m. Toothpaste helps in removing the food debris and plaque from the teeth and gum. It is available in various form such as paste, powder, and gel. The Mouthwash/Rinse market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period 2020-2025. Mouthwash is a medicated solution used for gargling and rinsing the mouth. A mouthwash may be recommended as an antimicrobial and a topical anti-inflammatory agent.
Oral Care Products Market Growth Drivers
- Rising awareness about oral hygiene, dental hygiene and growing incidences of dental caries are fuelling the growth of the oral care products market.
- The increased spending by consumers on oral care products is driving the oral care products market growth.
- Furthermore, advancements in technology and the development of newer techniques for the manufacture of oral care products are boosting the growth of the market.
Oral Care Products Market Challenges
Stringent regulations are hindering the growth of the oral care products market. For example, in china, there are 10 standards for toothpaste, 16 standards for toothpaste ingredients, 21 standards for inspection, 2 general standards, and 1 labelling standard. The regulatory compliance process involves four main steps, namely formula review, labelling review, functional claiming examination, and custom clearance.
Another major challenge for the oral care products market is the product recall. In 2016, The Ministry of Food and Drug Safety recalled 11 toothpaste including Median Fresh Forest, Median Fresh Marin, Median Vital Clean, Median Vital Action and Others which were manufactured by Amorepacific Corporation.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Oral Care Products Market - Overview
2. Oral Care Products Market - Executive summary
3. Oral Care Products Market
4. Oral Care Products Market Forces
4.4. Porters five force model
5. Oral Care Products Market -Strategic analysis
5.1. Value chain analysis
5.2. Opportunities analysis
5.3. Product life cycle
5.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
6. Oral Care Products Market - By Product (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
6.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
6.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
6.3. Product Segment Analysis
7. Oral Care Products - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
7.1. Oral Care Products Market - North America Segment Research
7.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
7.3. Oral Care Products - South America Segment Research
7.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
7.5. Oral Care Products - Europe Segment Research
7.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
7.7. Oral Care Products - APAC Segment Research
7.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8. Oral Care Products Market - Entropy
8.1. New product launches
8.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
9. Oral Care Products Market Company Analysis
9.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
9.2. Dentaid S.L.
9.3. Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
9.4. GlaxoSmithKline Plc.
9.5. Colgate-Palmolive Company
9.6. Lion Corporation
10. Oral Care Products Market -Appendix
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/x4dy2u