LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the packaging market in India and it is poised to grow by USD 81.07 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 18% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Request for Technavio's latest reports on directly and indirectly impacted markets. Market estimates include pre- and post-COVID-19 impact on the Packaging Market in India Download free sample report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Amcor Plc, Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH, Cosmo Films Ltd., Essel Propack Ltd., Jindal Poly Films Ltd., Oji India Packaging Pvt. Ltd., Tetra Laval International SA, TPCL Packaging Ltd., UFlex Ltd., and Uma Group are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The shift toward the use of flexible packaging has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. https://www.technavio.com/report/report/packaging-market-in-India-industry-analysis
Packaging Market in India 2020-2024: Segmentation
Packaging Market in India is segmented as below:
- Food and Beverages
- Consumer Electronics
- Rigid Packaging
- Flexible Packaging
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41618
Packaging Market in India 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The packaging market in India report covers the following areas:
- Packaging Market Size in India
- Packaging Market Trends in India
- Packaging Market Analysis in India
This study identifies the growth of organized retail sector as one of the prime reasons driving the packaging market growth in India during the next few years.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Packaging Market in India 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist packaging market growth in India during the next five years
- Estimation of the packaging market size in India and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the packaging market in India
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of packaging market vendors in India
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- Rigid packaging - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Flexible packaging - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user placement
- Food and beverages - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Pharmaceuticals - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Consumer electronics - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Amcor Plc
- Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH
- Cosmo Films Ltd.
- Essel Propack Ltd.
- Jindal Poly Films Ltd.
- Oji India Packaging Pvt. Ltd.
- Tetra Laval International SA
- TPCL Packaging Ltd.
- UFlex Ltd.
- Uma Group
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.