DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Smart Agriculture Market - Forecast (2020 - 2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Smart Agriculture Market is valued $1380.5 million in the year 2020 and is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 4.4% from the year 2020 to 2025.
Smart agriculture market is segmented based on the components in which sensors is having the highest market share, followed by transceivers which are valued $308.3 and $211.7 million in the year 2020 and is expected to grow with a CAGR of 5.5% and 5.2% during 2020 to 2025.
Smart agriculture is the process of performing the agricultural activities using advanced technologies. This smart agriculture is the innovative way of carrying out the agricultural activities by reducing the human efforts and by making maximum utilization of the resources which are available. Smart agriculture includes the agricultural activities with the adoption of internet of thing (IoT), sensors in order to increase the productivity of the farm.
What are the major applications for Smart Agriculture Market?
The major applications of smart agriculture includes yield monitoring, water management, irrigation control and planting and seeding. The application of smart agriculture in yield monitoring will help the person to map and record crop yield and moisture data in real time to instantly understand how well the crop performed.
Market Research and Market Trends of Smart Agriculture Market:
- To monitor and manage the farm from anywhere the launch of a new product called irrigate IQ which could help to monitor the farm well from anywhere using computer, smart phone or tablet. By using this product the person can monitor the pivot speed, status (on/off), current voltage and pressure. The authorized person will receive a text message when a pivots status is changed.
- To save the farmers time and money companies are experimenting with high-technology tools, while reducing environment-harming chemicals. Companies are developing a robot equipped with AI and cameras to identify all plants in the farm. The robot has four wheels to carry camera through the fields in search of weeds. Computer controlled arms then lower and spray the weeds with small amount of herbicides.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market - key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Smart Agriculture Market - Overview
2. Smart Agriculture Market - Executive summary
3. Smart Agriculture Market
4. Smart Agriculture Market Forces
4.4. Porters five force model
5. Smart Agriculture Market -Strategic analysis
5.1. Value chain analysis
5.2. Opportunities analysis
5.3. Product life cycle
5.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
6. Smart Agriculture Market - By Hardware (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
6.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
6.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
6.3. Product Segment Analysis
7. Smart Agriculture Market - By Service (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8. Smart Agriculture Market - By Solution (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Remote Monitoring
8.2. Supply Chain Management
8.3. Quality Assurance
8.4. Data Analytics
9. Smart Agriculture Market - By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Yield Monitoring
9.2. Water Management
9.3. Irrigation Control
9.4. Planting and seeding
9.5. Field mapping
10. Smart Agriculture - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Smart Agriculture Market - North America Segment Research
10.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
10.3. Smart Agriculture - South America Segment Research
10.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.5. Smart Agriculture - Europe Segment Research
10.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.7. Smart Agriculture - APAC Segment Research
10.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11. Smart Agriculture Market - Entropy
11.1. New product launches
11.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
12. Smart Agriculture Market Company Analysis
12.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
12.3. Deere & Company
12.4. Trimble Navigation Limited
12.5. Raven Industries, Inc
12.6. Semiosbio Technologies Inc
13. Smart Agriculture Market -Appendix
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4g6zzc