DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--gieThe "2024 World Immunodiagnostic Analyzers and Reagent Market Shares and Forecasts for Over 100 Tests: A 75-Country Survey - Growth Opportunities, Supplier Strategies, Emerging Technologies, Latest Instrumentation" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This new 75-country report is available by region, country, market segment, section, or individual test.
The report is available by section, and can be customized to specific information needs and budget.
The report provides a granular strategic analysis of over 100 clinical chemistry, TDM, endocrine, cancer, immunoprotein and abused drug assays performed in both centralized (hospitals, commercial laboratories), and POC/decentralized locations. The report explores future market trends; forecasts specimen, test and sales volume; estimates sales and market shares of key suppliers in major countries; compares features of leading analyzers; profiles key competitors; and identifies specific product and marketing opportunities for reagent and instrument suppliers.
Clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic markets are undergoing significant transformation, caused by convergence of new and more stringent regulations; advances in diagnostic technologies, system engineering, automation, and IT; and intensifying competition. Some segments, like routine chemistry, are already resembling commodity markets, where product positioning and cost per test are more critical than underlying technology. This evolving marketplace creates exciting opportunities for a variety of new instruments, reagent systems, and auxiliary products, such as specimen preparation devices, controls, and calibrators.
Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, North America
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Morocco, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, UK, United Arab Emirates, USA, Venezuela, Vietnam
Global Market Overview
- Estimates of facilities performing clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic tests in major countries.
- Test volume and sales projections.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Comprehensive review of the market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth, and key suppliers.
- Test volume and sales forecasts for over 100 clinical chemistry, TDM, endocrine, cancer, immunoprotein and abused drug assays.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic tests.
- Review of current instrumentation technologies, and feature comparison of high-, medium-, and low-volume/POC analyzers.
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies, and their potential market applications.
- Companies developing or marketing new technologies and products by test.
- New product development opportunities with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and new products in R&D.
The companies analyzed in the report include:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Agilent Technologies
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Eiken Chemical
- Instrumentation Laboratory/Werfen
- Kyowa Medex
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Quest Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthineers
- Thermo Fisher
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mfys4q