DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Smart Appliances Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global smart appliances market to grow with a CAGR of 16.74% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on smart appliances market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on smart appliances market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global smart appliances market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global smart appliances market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
What does this report deliver?
- Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the smart appliances market.
- Complete coverage of all the segments in the smart appliances market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
- Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global smart appliances market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
- Rising disposable income of population, improved lifestyle and changing eating habits
- Growing demand for electronic and communication appliances with advanced features such as enhanced convenience, security, and efficiency
- Increasing cost of electricity bills due to smart appliances
- Key players are offering technological innovation in electric home appliances
- Electrolux AB
- General Electric Co.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- BSH Hausgerate GmbH
- LG Electronics, Inc.
- Miele & Cie. KG
- Panasonic Corp.
- Qingdao Haier Co. Ltd.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Whirlpool Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h0kb6g