DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--gThe "Personal Care Contract Manufacturing Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Service (Manufacturing, Packaging), by Region (APAC, North America, Europe, RoW), and Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global personal care contract manufacturing market size is expected to reach USD 29.2 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 6.1% over the forecast period according to this report. Rising demand for organic products due to increased awareness of harmful effects of chemical-based products is likely to boost the market growth.
Increasing disposable income coupled with rising consumer awareness on personal hygiene, is expected to drive the market. Furthermore, increasing demand for natural and organic products on account of rising concerns regarding the long-term impact of chemicals on human health is expected to augment product demand over the projected period.
Key findings from the report suggest:
- The demand for fragrances and deodorants in the manufacturing service segment is estimated to reach USD 3.6 billion by 2027, owing to increasing demand for premium products and rising consumer preference for spray-on antiperspirants
- The packaging service segment accounted for 8.4% of the global revenue in 2019, on account of its ability to increase aesthetic value of the product, thereby influencing customer's purchasing decision significantly
- Germany is estimated to register a CAGR of 6.0% in terms of revenue from 2020 to 2027, on account of increasing demand for products such as lip-gloss and nail paints
- Asia Pacific is expected to reach USD 8.7 billion by 2027, owing to the presence of low-price high-quality packaging coupled with logistics, distribution, and sales provided by contract manufacturers
- Market players focusing on regional expansion and contracts in the high demand countries of Asia Pacific and North America to obtain a competitive edge over its competitors
- Some of the key players in the personal care contract manufacturing market are McBride PLC, Albea Beauty Holdings S.A., Colep Portugal, S.A., Vi-Jon, Inc., and Formula Corp.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Outlook
2.2. Segmental Outlook
2.3. Competitive Insights
Chapter 3. Personal Care Contract Manufacturing Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1. Market segmentation & scope
3.2. Personal care contact manufacturing - Value chain analysis
3.3. Regulatory Framework
3.4. Manufacturing process
3.5. Personal care contract manufacturing - Market dynamics
3.6. Porter's Five Forces Model
3.7. PESTEL Analysis
3.8. Penetration & Growth prospect mapping
3.9. Profit Margin Analysis
Chapter 4. Personal Care Contract Manufacturing Market: Service Estimates & Trend Analysis
4.1. Personal care contract manufacturing market: Service movement analysis, 2019 & 2025
4.2. Personal care contract manufacturing market estimates and forecasts, by service, 2016 - 2027 (USD Million)
4.3. Personal care contract manufacturing market estimates and forecasts, service by product, 2016 - 2027 (USD Million)
Chapter 5. Personal Care Contract Manufacturing Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
5.1. Regional movement analysis & market share, 2019 & 2027
5.2. North America
5.4. Asia Pacific
5.5. Rest of World
Chapter 6. Personal Care Contract Manufacturing Market: Competitive Landscape
6.1. Vendor Landscape
6.2. Competitive Environment
6.3. Competitive Market Positioning
6.4. Strategy framework
6.5. Market participation categorization
6.6. List of mergers & acquisitions (M & A)
6.7. Major Market Players, by region
Chapter 7. Company Profiles
- VVF India Limited
- A.I.G. Technologies, Inc.
- Sarvotham Care Limited
- Formula Corp.
- Mansfield-King, LLC (MK)
- Tropical Products, Inc.
- Sensible Organics
- ApolloCorp, Inc.
- CoValence Laboratories
- McBride plc
- RCP Ranstadt GmbH
- Beautech Industries Limited
- Alkos Group
- Albea Beauty Holdings S.A. (Albea)
- KIK Custom Products Inc.
- Knowlton Development Corporation (KDC)
- HCT Group
- Cosmetic Essence Innovations
- HCP Packaging
- Maesa Group
- Colep UK Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c6dcxs
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.