DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Robotic Process Automation Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report predicts the global robotic process automation market to grow with a CAGR of 21.6% over the forecast period from 2019-2025.
The study on robotic process automation market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on robotic process automation market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global robotic process automation market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global robotic process automation market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
What does this report deliver?
- Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the robotic process automation market.
- Complete coverage of all the segments in the robotic process automation market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
- Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global robotic process automation market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
- Growing deployment of offerings such as SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS as well as cloud computing in business to streamline enterprise operations and reduce costs.
- Reduction in workforce cost
- High risk of data security in the financial sector
- Increasing usage of machine learning and artificial intelligence in rpa to perform high-volume repetitive tasks
- Increasing adoption of automation in the healthcare industry
- Uipath SRL
- Nice Systems Ltd.
- Verint System Inc.
- Pegasystems Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Automation Anywhere
- Thoughtonomy Ltd.
- Blue Prism PLC
- Celaton Ltd.
- Ipsoft, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7ghzta