DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Radio Station Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Implications and Growth" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global radio station market is expected to grow from $55.04 billion in 2019 to $58.69 billion in 2020.
Due to the global pandemic of coronavirus infection, the market for radio station is expected to grow in 2020 as people are staying indoors to avoid the viral infection and media consumption is more due to an extending quarantine and availability of more time for leisure. The market is expected to stabilize at a compound annual growth rate of 4.1% and reach $64.53 billion by 2023. North America was the largest region in the radio station market in 2019.
The growth in the event advisements in radio broadcasting is driving the radio station market. Regulations on the radio spectrum are hampering the radio market. Curated and personalized music over the radio is the latest trend in the radio market.
Major players in the radio station market are Entercom Communications, Cumulus Media, CBS, iHeartMedia, Beasley Broadcast Group, Cox Radio, Townsquare Media, SFX Broadcasting, Bell Media, and Emmis Communications.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider radio station market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the influence of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its growth.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the growth trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The radio station market section of the report gives context. It compares the radio station market with other segments of the radio station market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, radio station indicators comparison.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Radio Station Market Characteristics
3. Radio Station Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Radio Station Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Radio Station Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Radio Station Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Radio Station Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Broadcast Radio
- Satellite Radio
- Online/Mobile Radio
4.2. Global Radio Station Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Public license fee
5. Radio Station Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Radio Station Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Radio Station Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- ABC Radio
- American General Media
- Beasley Broadcast Group
- Bell Media
- Bonneville Broadcasting
- Buckley Radio
- Cox Radio
- Cumulus Media
- Emmis Communications
- Entercom Communications
- Harris Corporation
- Hytera Communications Corporation Limited
- JVCKENWOOD Corporation
- Motorola Solutions, Inc.
- Raytheon Company
- RELM Wireless Corporation
- Salem Media Group
- Sepura PLC
- SFX Broadcasting
- Sirius XM Radio Inc
- Tait Radio Communications Limited
- Thales SA
- Townsquare Media
- UTV Radio
- Walt Disney
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/213iv0