LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the N95 respirators market in APAC and it is poised to grow by $64.34 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 9% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. 3M Co., Ansell Ltd., Hogy Medical Co. Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., JIANGSU TEYIN IMP & EXP Co. Ltd., Joseph Leslie & Co. LLP, Kimberly-Clark Corp., Makrite, Moldex-Metric Inc., and Shanghai Dasheng Health Products Manufacturing Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The rising prevalence of pandemic diseases has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, rise in price due to demand-supply imbalance might hamper the market growth.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. https://www.technavio.com/report/report/n95-respirators-market-in-APAC-industry-analysis
N95 Respirators Market in APAC 2020-2024: Segmentation
N95 Respirators Market in APAC is segmented as below:
- Respirators With Exhalation Valve
- Respirators Without Exhalation Valve
- South Korea (Republic of Korea)
- Rest of APAC
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43240
N95 Respirators Market in APAC 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The N95 respirators market in APAC report covers the following areas:
- N95 Respirators Market in APAC Size
- N95 Respirators Market in APAC Trends
- N95 Respirators Market in APAC Industry Analysis
This study identifies increase in sale of N95 respirators through e-commerce channels as one of the prime reasons driving the N95 respirators market growth in APAC during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
N95 Respirators Market in APAC 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist N95 respirators market growth in APAC during the next five years
- Estimation of the N95 respirators market size in APAC and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the N95 respirators market in APAC
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of N95 respirators market vendors in APAC
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Respirators without exhalation valve - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Respirators with exhalation valve - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- China - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Japan - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South Korea (Republic of Korea) - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- India - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Rest of APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- 3M Co.
- Ansell Ltd.
- Hogy Medical Co. Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- JIANGSU TEYIN IMP & EXP Co. Ltd.
- Joseph Leslie & Co. LLP
- Kimberly-Clark Corp.
- Moldex-Metric Inc.
- Shanghai Dasheng Health Products Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.