DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Commercial Aircraft Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID- 19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global commercial aircraft market as it emerges from the Covid 19 shut down.
The global commercial aircraft market is expected to decline from $243.6 billion in 2019 to $236.8 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -2.9%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 5% from 2021 and reach $269 billion in 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
North America was the largest region in the global commercial aircraft market, accounting for 60% of the market in 2019. Asia Pacific was the second largest region accounting for 15% of the global commercial aircraft market. Eastern Europe was the smallest region in the global commercial aircraft market.
Aircraft fleets in mature markets around the world are aging rapidly and with growing demand from airlines and fleet operators for fuel-efficient aircrafts, manufacturing companies are offering advanced aircrafts for passenger transportation. These advanced aircrafts are equipped with advanced avionics, superior cabin designs and noise reduction capabilities that increase the fuel efficiency and performance of aircrafts. Higher hydraulic operating pressure (5000 psi) systems, variable frequency power generators, Brake to Vacate technology and high-efficiency air filters are new technologies being integrated in aircrafts. Some of the new aircraft offerings include Airbus A320 neo, A330 neo, Boeing's 787, 737 MAX, 777x and Bombardier's C-series.
The commercial aircraft market consists of sales of commercial aircraft including helicopters by entitiies (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that produce civilian and commercial aircraft includin. helicopters.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Commercial Aircraft Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Commercial Aircraft Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Commercial Aircraft Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Commercial Aircraft Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Commercial Aircraft Market Trends And Strategies
8. Commercial Aircraft Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Commercial Aircraft Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Commercial Aircraft Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Commercial Aircraft Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Commercial Aircraft Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Commercial Aircraft Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Commercial Aircraft Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.2. Global Commercial Aircraft Market, Segmentation By Engine Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.3. Global Commercial Aircraft Market, Segmentation By Size, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.4. Global Commercial Aircraft Market, Segmentation By End-User, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.5. Global Commercial Aircraft Market, Segmentation By Operation, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
11. Commercial Aircraft Market Metrics
11.1. Commercial Aircraft Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Commercial Aircraft Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- The Boeing Company
- United Technologies Corporation
- Bombardier Inc.
- Embraer SA
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lftwy5