DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Warehouse Automation Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global warehouse automation market to grow with a CAGR of 11.6% over the forecast period from 2019-2025.
The study on warehouse automation market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on warehouse automation market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global warehouse automation market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global warehouse automation market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
What does this report deliver?
- Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the warehouse automation market.
- Complete coverage of all the segments in the warehouse automation market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
- Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global warehouse automation market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
- Rapid rise of global E-commerce and expectations for shorter delivery times
- Rising awareness of industries to increase the efficiency of the warehouse and reduce the capital spent on labor
- High set up cost and lack of skilled labor force
- Rising usage of IoT and technologies for real-time data management and big data analytics
- ABB Ltd.
- FANUC Corporation
- Kuka AG
- Yaskawa Electric Corporation
- Automation Tooling Systems, Inc.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Omron Corporation
- IAM Robotics
- Magazino GmbH
- Locus Robotics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mxzev4