DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Reinsurance Providers Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global reinsurance providers market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global reinsurance providers market is expected to grow from $438 billion in 2019 to $438.9 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.3%. The low growth is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 9% from 2021 and reach $554.2 billion in 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
Western Europe was the largest region in the global reinsurance providers market, accounting for 39% of the market in 2019. Asia Pacific was the second largest region accounting for 28% of the global reinsurance providers market. South America was the smallest region in the global reinsurance providers market.
Cyber reinsurance is growing in demand with increasing incidents of internet frauds and cyber risk. Cyber insurance is becoming popular due to high cyber risk factor involved in banking and information technology industries, which are susceptible to data breaches and internet frauds. In 2015, cyber related fraud costs were estimated to be around $500 billion and are expected to reach $2 trillion by 2019.
The reinsurance providers market consists of sales of reinsurance by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that assume all or part of the risk of existing insurance policies originally underwritten by other insurance providers (direct insurance carriers). Reinsurance providers invest premiums collected from insurance providers to build up a portfolio of financial assets to be used against future claims. The size of the market is based on the value of the premiums reinsured.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Reinsurance Providers Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Reinsurance Providers Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Reinsurance Providers Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Reinsurance Providers Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Reinsurance Providers Market Trends And Strategies
8. Reinsurance Providers Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Reinsurance Providers Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Reinsurance Providers Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Reinsurance Providers Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Reinsurance Providers Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Reinsurance Providers Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Reinsurance Providers Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.2. Global Reinsurance Providers Market, Segmentation By Distribution Channel, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.3. Global Reinsurance Providers Market, Segmentation By Mode, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.4. Global Reinsurance Providers Market, Segmentation By Organization Location, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
11. Reinsurance Providers Market Metrics
11.1. Reinsurance Providers Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Reinsurance Providers Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- Swiss Re
- Munich Re
- Hannover Re
- SCOR SE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bskplr