LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the permanent artificial skin market and it is poised to grow by USD 4.41 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 19% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Request for Technavio's latest reports on directly and indirectly impacted markets. Market estimates include pre- and post-COVID-19 impact on the Permanent Artificial Skin Market Download free sample report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. AVITA Medical Ltd., Aroa Biosurgery Ltd., Eucare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd., Integra LifeSciences Corp., Mallinckrodt Plc, MedSkin Solutions Dr. Suwelack AG, MiMedx Group Inc., Misonix Inc., Organogenesis Holdings Inc., and Smith & Nephew Plc are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The increase in R&D funding has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. https://www.technavio.com/report/report/permanent-artificial-skin-market-industry-analysis
Permanent Artificial Skin Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Permanent Artificial Skin Market is segmented as below:
- Other Healthcare Centers
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41631
Permanent Artificial Skin Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The permanent artificial skin market report covers the following areas:
- Permanent Artificial Skin Market Size
- Permanent Artificial Skin Market Trends
- Permanent Artificial Skin Market Analysis
This study identifies the growth of the geriatric population and increased incidences of chronic wounds as one of the prime reasons driving the permanent artificial skin market growth during the next few years.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Permanent Artificial Skin Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist permanent artificial skin market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the permanent artificial skin market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the permanent artificial skin market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of permanent artificial skin market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Hospitals - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Other healthcare centers - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- AVITA Medical Ltd.
- Aroa Biosurgery Ltd.
- Eucare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
- Integra LifeSciences Corp.
- Mallinckrodt Plc
- MedSkin Solutions Dr. Suwelack AG
- MiMedx Group Inc.
- Misonix Inc.
- Organogenesis Holdings Inc.
- Smith & Nephew Plc
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.