LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the 3PL market and it is poised to grow by $ 76.28 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of about 6% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Request for Technavio's latest reports on directly and indirectly impacted markets. Market estimates include pre- and post-COVID-19 impact on the 3PL Market Download free sample report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Americold Realty Trust, C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc., Deutsche Post DHL Group, Expeditors International of Washington Inc., FedEx Corp., Hub Group Inc., J.B. Hunt Transport Services Inc., Kuehne + Nagel International AG, United Parcel Service of America Inc., and XPO Logistics Inc. are some of the major market participants. The increasing use of multimodal transport will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Increasing use of multimodal transport has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, rise in cargo theft might hamper market growth.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. https://www.technavio.com/report/3pl-market-in-the-us-industry-analysis
3PL Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
3PL Market is segmented as below:
- Warehousing And Distribution
- Food And Beverages
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41202
3PL Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our 3pl market report covers the following areas:
- 3PL Market Size
- 3PL Market Trends
- 3PL Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies digital transformation in logistics as one of the prime reasons driving the 3PL Market growth during the next few years.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
3PL Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist 3PL market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the 3PL market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the 3PL market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of 3PL market vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market segmentation analysis
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY SERVICE
- Market segmentation by service
- Comparison by service
- Transportation - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Warehousing and distribution - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by service
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Market segmentation by end-user
- Comparison by end-user
- Retail - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Manufacturing - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Automotive - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Food and beverages - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by end-user
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Emergence of blockchain and RFID in logistics
- Growing demand for green logistics
- Digital transformation in logistics
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Americold Realty Trust
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc.
- Deutsche Post DHL Group
- Expeditors International of Washington Inc.
- FedEx Corp.
- Hub Group Inc.
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services Inc.
- Kuehne + Nagel International AG
- United Parcel Service of America Inc.
- XPO Logistics Inc.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.